Chapter 60

Breaking into the silence of the Scottish countryside, the sleeper train towards Edinburgh from London taking us to our honeymoon destination.

A slight smile crossed upon me as I looked down at my wife sleeping peacefully in my arms. Took the time to really admire the woman's beauty and the content on her face.

'I love you babe!' And kissed her temple.

And the fact that she was now completely mine was still beyond my belief.

Mika slowly opened her eyes and tightened around me, enjoying the feeling of love and security.

'Hi...' She murmured.

'Nakatulog ka ng maayos?' I asked and gently caressed her cheek.

She only nodded in response while reaching up with one hand to touch my face.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. My head moving downwards, I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, to which she responded eaderly.

As the kisses deepened, I gently laid her down until she was lying on the seat. My hand traveled up and down her sides while my lips left hers to place kisses on her jawline and neck.

The world ceased to exist, all she could feel was my caresses and passionate kisses carrying her to a newly discovered world of emotions.

I heard her moan as my hand found her breast and caressed it gently. She shifted her body slightly, moving towards mine.

Feeling her eagerness, I broke the contact, much to her disappointment.

'Babe...' I murmured looking into her eyes that were filled with desire.

'Malapit natayo dumating, B. Maybe we should get ready for our arrival.' I said while sitting up, and put her head on my shoulder.

I placed a little kiss on her hair.

'I love you.' I whispered.

'I love you.' She responded, looking into my eyes.

It was already dark when the train pulled in at Waverley station.

Day 1 of our Scotland honeymoon.

Good thing the station's not that far from where we have booked our hotel. Balmoral Hotel will be our home for the next days.

I held her hand gently as we're on our way to our hotel, just a walking distance from the station and it's good to appreciate the place kahit gabi. All the while being unable to remove my gaze from her, witnessing the innocent admiration and the stars in her eyes made me smile, I know, ako lang nakakabigay niya, oh, feeler ng malala.

I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it gently. Mika turned her head to mine, the expression on my face, so full of understanding, almost melted her heart.

She wanted to do her very best, to be a good wife, and a good mother to our children.

'Madame?' I smiled and reached out my hand upon opening the door for Mika. She gladly accepted it, taking a deep breath. We exchanged a loving look before hand in hand we entered the hotel lobby.

No other hotel could compare to the beauty of Balmoral Hotel when in Scotland.

I let my wife look around, taking in the new scenery. For a moment, Mika felt dizziness coming over her, Baby Boo, wag makulit, Mama and Papa time muna.

'Tara na sa room ng makapagpahinga ka muna...' Soft words blurted and wraps my hand around her. She folder her arm into mine as we walked to the elevator.