Chapter 62

Day 3 of our Scotland honeymoon getaway.

Last night we have met with a family friend, Ate Joy, who is now based here in Scotland with her fiancé, who's a doctor at a well known hospital here in Edinburgh.

She volunteered today to drive us to the Highlands and visit some old castles of the outskirts of Scotland since she got a days off and the timing was really right since she doesn't have anything to do and that her soon to be husband's flying to London for a convention. And have some sight seeing and know more about this beautiful scenic place.

'B, Ate Joy's on her way na daw. Are you all set na?' I asked Mika who's inside the cr, doing her regimens. I'm checking our bags, securing everything's packed and done. We'll gonna check out soon in this hotel na and will put some of the maletas in Ate Joy's house and gonna bring just a bag for our two days getaway.

'Almost babe.' Mika shouted from inside the cr.

It's been a fun three days already. We have explored the city of Edinburgh.

We got the chance to visit George Herriots School, where JK Rowling got the idea of what the school of Hogwarts may look like in the book. The cemetery where Lord Valdemort was laid to rest, here she got the idea of the names for the characters in her book. And lastly the Elephant House, where JK Rowling wrote the first and second book and well the hotel where we're staying, The Balmoral, its where she got to write the last book of the Harry Potter.

I was ecstatic to have visited these places since I'm a follower of the movie series. Ate Joy even said while we're having dinner last night that she'll gonna introduce me to the owner of the Elephant House, she's a Pinay. Ate even said that JK went here just last week but just stayed for hours. Sayang di namin naabutan, but she promised to ask Ate Aida, the ownere for a fansign, when she gets back to visit the restaurant again.

'You ready?' I asked again as Mika went out the cr and went to wear her jacket resting in the couch.

'B, kain muna tayo, how many hours ba byahe papunta doon? Palitan kayo ni Ate Joy ba?' She said as she hugged me. Oh my clingy Mama is clingy. And yes, I'm loving it.

I snaked my arms around her too and kissed jer head.

'Oo naman, ayoko yata magutom ang mga babies ko. And yes, palitan kami. Malayo layong byahe yata yun. Kawawa naman si Ate Joy pag siya lang magdrive noh?' I smiled and kissed her lightly.

And my phone dings. Message received.

'Ate's here na B. Tara?' I said, and she nodded.

We checked out the Balmoral, and did a quick visit to Ate Joy's place to left some of our bags and we're off to our honeymoon adventure in the Scottish lands.

Ate Joy be our third wheel, haaaay, if only her fiancé is here, edi double date na sana kami.

From time to time we would stopped by some castles and take a pictures, for the books, like the Stirling Castle and Doune Castle and not later on we got to passed by the Highlands, the scenic green majestic Highlands of Scotland. Aaaaah, it's a really breathtaking view. We stopped by and took lots of picture, ginawa na naming photographer slash driver si Ate Joy. We did so many poses, its really a romantic place, good for some prenup photoshoots. Haaaaaay!

Now it's time for me to drive in the place I'm not familiar with, and well yes, thanks again to Ate Joy for being our tour guide slash photographer slash driver.