Chapter 30

Watch the video para ma picture out niyo... Hahaha

~~~~~~~

Everyone was enjoying the simple birthday celebration of our unica.

The sun is slowly, oh so slowly setting down... Seems like it's waiting for me, well that's my cue really. Never let the sun wait, baka dumilim bigla.

Everyone's enjoying the simple buffet dinner, yes, we had an early dinner by the beach.

'Oh guys, enjoy lang sa food, may marami pa din, lechon pa dun... kuha lang kayo ah.' Mika said to her students, Mimi's Ate Yayas.

She then turned to her siblings who are playing with the sand with Raven. Kids talaga.

'Oh Kuya, pag yang sand pumasok sa eyes niyo ah.' She said coz nagbabatuhan sila ng sand.

I am just observing Mika, she has matured enough na talaga. She had bloomed into a lady. A queen.

Oo Kiefer, ang swerte swerte mo gago ka! Ewan ko na lang sayo pag gagaguhin mo ulit yan, ako na talaga papatay sayo... Konsensya!

'Papa, how about the surprise for Mama?' I heard my little pill from my side, oo nga pala, kaya pala wala siya don nakikipaglaro. I then pulled Mimi up and have her in my mighty arms.

'Sssshhh baby, maya maya pa.' I said, putting a finger in my mouth. And then kissed her chubby cheeks.

'Eh I'm excited na eh.' She said, and pouted. Hay anak, hindi lang naman ikaw ang excited.

I look at Mika again, and now, oh boy, she's holding Paulo, Cyd and Pauly's little boy.

'Look Papa, Mama's holding Paupau. Can I have a baby brother na? Look how happy Mama holding Paupau. Please Papa, please!' Though I'm not looking at Mimi, I know she's pouting.

I am so into watching Mika playing with Paulo. He was about to cry though, but Mika's expert sa pagpapatahan, and now Paulo's grinning cheekily with her. Laughing heartily.

And ayon na nga, pumasok nanaman sa isip ko na siguro, siguro pwede na ang isa ulit. This time pwede junior ko naman. Or yeah, I know Mika, she wouldn't allow it na walang name niya sa anak naming. So maybe a Mikael Isaac then? I'm so chuckling right now.

'Papa kabuangon na jud.' My little girl said and pinch my oh so tangos nose.

'Hoy Papa, sige na, baby bro it is?' She said while brows dancing up and down.

'I'll try asking Mama first angel ah, come I have something to give you.' I said and put Mimi down the sandy sand and guided her to where her gifts are nakalagay.

'Is it time na to open my gifts?' She asked as she happily scans her gifts. Kabundok. Spoiled sa mga Titas and Titos and of course, the grannies.

'Uhmmm not yet baby, but Papa has something to give you first.' I said and look for that little green box.

'I have something for Mimi, and I wish Mimi would wear this everytime.' I said and open the box.

'Wow Papa, you gonna marry me too Papa?' She said happily, with so much joy and kilig. I pulled the ring from its case and let Mimi hold it.

'Wow Papa, it's so beautiful.' Well, bata pa man din, in love na sa diamond. Well, diamonds really are girl's best friend. How happy Mimi got her first diamond from her first love.