PROLOGUE

[JIMIN]
I was left with my father at the age of 10 when my mother filed a divorce paper and left,for good.

5 years later,my father died from a tragic shooting so I was left,alone.

I met a guy, tall, skinny with snow skin and has the fixed gloom on his face. However, he smiles at me, occasionally.

He adopted me when I was 15 and he was 19.

I denied his presence once and then he denied my presences for a couple of times.

He used to be so nice to me, we almost got it.

But I found out the truth he has deeply kept from me.

I felt like I triggered his gun right through my head as the bullet went through my brain.

I just want to die.

[SUGA]
I lived my whole childhood life with my grandparents. Born and raised by them.

After they died, My path went astray.

A boy got dropped off at one of the dark street of Seoul, he was lying unconscious.

I was only 19 but I insisted on adopting him. Cos I can see my past, present and future in him.carbon copy.

He denied me as his guardian but I didnt expect myself denying the relationship between us.

He used to be so warm and bubbly to me, we almost made it.

But the thing I kept for so long have exposed, he found out about 'that' thing I did.

I was too protective with the beautiful rose. I held on it so tight that I havent notice it had grown its own thorns.

My future is dying right before my eyes.

[END OF PROLOGUE]

Author's note: Eeyoooo~~ Shika's in the haos unicowns~~ XD This is ma first ever YoonMin fanfiction :> My ulti otps~ ❤️❤️🌽 Hope you read this and would enjoy it~ THANKYOU~~

I need to share this sht. HAHAHAHHA

YOONGI's JELLY MAN

YOONGI's JELLY MAN