"Erza, why do you insist on playing Cat and Mouse with me?" Mirajane still tried looking for the scarlet haired woman.

Alright then, if we make her waste the remaining bullets in her guns, then I can end this right here... Erza finally thought of a plan.

"Tell you what, you tell me where that pink headed candidate is and maybe I'll let you live." Mirajane was getting closer.

Erza peeked and glanced right over to Mirajane. "I'll pass on that offer." She responded, quickly and quietly moving from her position.

Mirajane instantly fired over to where she heard Erza. "Really? Did you grow attached to this guy?" Mirajane continued on with her search again.

"No!" She instantly retorted from her new position, but like earlier, she moved again. "I just want to do this on my terms, not yours!"

Mirajane once again shot a few bullets to where she thought she heard the woman. "Dammit woman..."

"Are you asking me this because you're actually jealous?" Erza asked, trying to provoke the blonde.

"Me? Jealous?" Mirajane stopped, standing right in the middle of the ship's deck. "No!"

"Seems to me you're jealous." Erza said, followed by a slight chuckle.

"Honestly Erza, I wouldn't blame you if you do have a slight thing for him," Mirajane now added her own provocation. "I mean, the way you looked at him back at the dance floor and vice versa, it was truly a heartwarming look."

"..." No comment this time by Erza.

"Oh, did I finally shut the little birdie up?" Mirajane laughed. "Did what I said have some truth to it?"

"Shut it!" Erza yelled.

Mirajane fired her bullets again at the location in which she heard Erza. She walked towards it slowly. "What? I'm just repeating what I've told you already." Mirajane looked over the counter and saw nothing. She must've moved again.

"That it's just going to get harder for me to kill him? It's only been a few days, nothing is going to hinder my progress." Erza repeated a few of the words Mirajane told her from a new location, this time behind some crates.

"Oh Erza, the way you're going at this with him," Mirajane continued to scour the deck for the scarlet haired woman. "It's not going to end well for either of you, that I'll assure of."

She should only have 3 bullets left... Erza was thinking of a new plan of attack. If I rush her now and able to avoid the bullets, I should easily get the upper hand and win this easily...

Erza slowly and quietly dashed around the crates and into a new location where she can easily rush the blonde assassin. "You know Erza, while you were doing this, I tool the liberty of doing my own research on something you might have a slight interest in."

Erza continued to be quiet, waiting for the right opportunity, however, that didn't stop her from listening to Mirajane.

"Are you staying quiet so I wouldn't be able to find you or are you listening well, Erza?" Mirajane cautiously walked. "I'll take it's the latter, either way though, like I said earlier, my research was pretty interesting."

"It's nothing about this contract, no, no, no," Mirajane continued. "It's something about our... let's say our little club." She looked around, back and forth, hoping to see a sign from Erza. "How much do you know about Jellal?"

What is this woman on about? Erza didn't try to listen to her mumbo-jumbo one bit, either it was a distraction or something else entirely to keep her on her toes.