[Home] - Ibuki x Shy!Reader

Start from the beginning

Your father never blamed anyone, and is dating a magnificent woman, who he's recently propsed to and engaged.

You laughed a bit, thinking just how horribly wrong your life has gone.

All you wanted to do was expression your emotions through art, and make people are things the way you saw them.

And your mother dies.

You're too shy for your own good, and the person you like reminds you of your mother.

You looked at the sky, littered with stars.

It was always do pretty, no matter what.

"(Y/N)-Chan? What are you doing out so late?"

You immediantly turned around, and freaked out a little bit.

Standing there was Ibuki, holding a bag that was overflowing with what you assumed was candy.

"U-uh. I could ask the same to you?"

She let out a loud laugh before sitting down next to you, shaking the bag infront of your face.

"Ibuki went out on a late night candy run! Well, Ibuki grabbed the candy (Y/N)-Chan was near earlier."

You gave her a small smile.

"Y-You like that as well?"

Ibuki shook her head in a very 'death metal' manner.

"Noooope! Ibuki thought you liked it because you were standing near it. Ibuki wanted to give it to you as an apology!"

You gave Ibuki an intense stare.

Apology?

She hasn't done anything wrong.

"Ah. Ibuki noticed that you were mad at what Ibuki had said earlier, so she wanted to say she was sorry, by stuffing (Y/N)-Chan full of sweets!"

You could feel your face getting red, as your face started to heat up.

"N-No! I'm not mad at you! I-I-"

You wanted to tell Ibuki you were sorry, that she had done nothing wrong.

But you couldn't because she cut you off by leaning close and kissing you rather harshly.

You were too flustered to do anything, but eventually you gave in.

After a little bit Ibuki pulled away smiling.

"Ibuki's glad your not mad at her, but Ibuki just wanted to do that as an apology."

You were sitting quite close to her, clearly stunned.

"Oh! Don't worry (Y/N)-Chan! Ibuki really does love you."

If it was even possible, your face got redder than before.

After about a minute of sitting next to each other in silence, you spoke up.

"I-I love you too..."

Ibuki let out a giant smile.

"Ibuki's glad to hear!"

You stood up and bowed.

"T-Thank you for your time! I-I've got to get home now."

You turned around and started running across the street, straight to your home.

**

July 6th, 2016

A young girl named (F/N) (L/N), was killed last night in an accident.

She was walking across the street when she was struck and killed by a black pick-up truck.

There are no suspects at this time, and anyone who holds any information should report it to the police.

(F/N) was a student at Hope's Peak Academy, earning herself the title of Shsl Artist.

She was known as a shy girl, and had completely surrounded herself in her art work at a young age.

Many mourn her death, and support goes out to the family of the beloved artist.

Any information about the accident was given to us by a onlooker who had accompanied (F/N) that night.

The onlooker had asked us to include this following sentence:

"Please, I beg you, if you know anything It needs to be reported. I need to know that the killer of the one I love is behind bars!"

There has been a 50,000 dollar award for anyone who can lead the police to the killer.

--

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD END HAPPILY?

THINK AGAIN BITCH

DON'T WORRY I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS

ALSO! CHIAKI COMPUTER PROGRAM NANAMI HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST OF CHARACTERS FOR D3:DESPAIR.

[Published: July 6th, 2016

Words: 1650]