[Home] - Ibuki x Shy!Reader

Start from the beginning

As you were looking at the shelves, you felt a sort of unwanted presence behind you, but you kept ignoring it and continued on browsing.

"Oh my my! Who could this be?"

You flinched right where you stood.

You didn't know what scared you more.

The sudden outburst, or the fact that this person sounded just like Ibuki.

You turned around to see what idiot said that when a burning heat came to your cheeks.

Standing right in front of you was Ibuki Mioda.

"Helloooo (Y/N)-chan! What'cha getting?"

You felt like you were about to cry, and turned so she was facing your side.

You just called the person you liked stupid.

Being unable to process what you had just said, you looked at the shelve behind her.

"S-sorry, I-I have to go."

You quickly walked away, before you felt yourself being pulled back, and arms wrapping them selves around your shoulders and chest.

"Aww! Ibuki's sorry! She didn't mean to scare poor, fragile, anti-social (Y/N)-chan away."

She let go of you and you ran straight out of the store, rubbing a tear off of your cheek.

*Time Skip*

You let out a heavy sigh.

You pulled out your phone to check the time.
9:37

You had spent an hour at the park close to your home.

Why?

Because you were upset.

The person who you looked up to and loved had shattered your heart.

You rested your head on your hands and sniffled.

"Aww! Ibuki's sorry! She didn't mean to scare poor, fragile, anti-social (Y/N)-Chan away."

Ibuki's words echoed in your head.

Even she though you were anti-social?

You chuckled to yourself.

Those words were triggering to you.

You don't have the best relationship with your mother, and whenever you were told to go and socialize, you would stay inside and draw people socializing outside.

Because of this, you mother thought that you had some sort of problem, and started treating you as if you weren't able to function on your own.

You always got bad marks on your report card with anything that had to do with interaction with human beings.

It worries your teachers, but never your mother.

Your father didn't much care what you did, he seemed to support your art, he would always come home with fliers for an art contest you could enter.

Your mother started getting sick.

Sick of the amount of money your father out towards you art, and just plain sick.

She couldn't go anywhere on her own, she started getting weaker and weaker, until one day she got so bad she was admitted into the hospital.

She died hours later.

The cause was never told to you, but you had a feeling it had something to do with her stress.

She became stressed, and started drinking because of it.