The Power of Zamzummims Blackness

The Sensei's came back with grave news. I couldn't teach Gorman. Oh! The pain and torture of that thought! It's a catastrophe!

Gorman seemed to be just upset about their decision as I was. He pouted. And after saying 'see you guys soon' to us, he left claiming that it was his turn to make supper.

I knew what he was doing.

One by, one the kids left exchanging numbers so we can text each other.

The guys and I climbed up the anchor and onto the bounty. Then we left.

We all decided to take our minds off of this morning so we all agreed to play video games.

Guess who couldn't play?

Me! That's who! Who designs video games with only four remotes?

The guys argued over who gets to choose the game, while I just sat on the couch.  Zane just placed one into black box and boom. The screen read pick your character. The guys immediately sat down and went through the characters.

After throughly examining all of the characters Cole finally choose a guy with an axe and a bushy beard, called Burt. Lloyd scoffing at the ugly dude choose a guy with a hot pink Mohawk and a wooden guitar, his name was Zamzummims. Kai went ahead and grabbed a thin guy with a golden nose ring, and an empty lipstick tube, called Hairy. And Zane he choose a little girl with magic powers, the girls name was ILoveunicorns.

The screen flashed.

3

2.

1.

Go.

"HAHAHA! FIRRRREEH!"

I don't have to tell you who said that.

"The best has arrived!"

Or that.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Zane yelled making ILoveunicorns charge into Burt. Burt A.K.A Cole lost two hearts.

"AHHHH! Zane!" Cole screamed. "HALF A HEART LEFT! COME ON ME, GET THE CAKE BEFORE I DIE!"

Bada bad a bing! Zshoop!

Lloyd, moving fast, made Zamzummims slide over to the cake. His character ate it, just before it slid into Burt A.K.A Cole making him die. Coles screen turned black.

Muwhat muwhat merw.

"Lloyd!"

"Hahah feel the power! The power of Zamzummims."

Lloyd turned to Zane and highfived him.

Kai taking advantage of Zane distraction went over to ILoveunicorns and killed her. I heard Kai cackle as Zane's screen went black.

"Kai!"

Cole gave Zane a smug look. "You deserved that!"

"FIRRRRREH HAS DONE IT AGAIN!" Kai yelled with delight.

I laughed. And continued to watch the epic battle on the screen before me.

Kai vs Lloyd.

Hairy vs Zamzummims.

Who's gonna win?

Lloyd moved his man into the field where Kais guy, Hairy was. Zamzummims took out his weapon and circled Hairy. Hairy already had his sword out because he just defeated ILoveunicorns.

I glanced over and saw Cole and Zane just as tense as I was. They were sitting up straight, eyes glued to the screen. I heard Kai's guy did a growl and I quickly fixed my eyes onto the screen once again.

Lloyds dude was exercising his wrist, turning the weapon, guitar, in a circle. Lloyds character jumped and-... the screen went black?

"Awwwwww!"

"Who did that!"

"Come on! I was totally going to whip your butt!"

"Ha! That's a laugh!"

"Sensei!" Cole exclaimed eyes wide.

Lloyd and Kai immediately stopped arguing, stood and bowed with Zane, Cole and I, to our teacher.

As we looked at Sensei we noticed his stern gaze on all of us.

I did what I usually do when I am nervous. I talked.

"Sorry, Sensei we were just so into our video game!" I babbled. "We didn't see you come in, is it my turn to make supper? Is that why you are so mad? I can go make it right now if you want me to. What time is it anyway? Cole do you have the t-?" I was cut of by no other but Sensei himself.

"What's this?!" He exclaimed stepping away from green liquid pooling up in the corner.

I looked closely. I think I saw this before.

"A bikini bra!" Lloyd exclaimed.

Sensei glared at Lloyd.

"Or not. Heh heh."

Cole smirked at Lloyds answer. "The green ninja is scared of his Sensei!" He mocked.

Sensei glared at Cole.

"I am too though."

Ignoring the both of them Kai stepped forward. "We don't know Sensei that was here a few days ago already. And I guess we forgot about it."

"Yeah! We're going to tell you. But we forgot." I said echoing my teammate.

"Scan complete." I heard Pixals voice. Turning around I saw Zane with a confused face. "This does not compute!" He exclaimed.

Silence fills the room as we all look at him.

"Ummm, what doesn't compute Zane?" I asked.

"The Great Devourer!"

THE NYA LOVER OUT!!

Hey guys! Schools out!  YASSSSS SUMMER HERE I COME!

Question: Would you rather be batman or Spider-Man?

I think I would rather be Spider-Man. But the weird thing is that I hate, absolutely, despise spiders. But I would rather be Spider-Man then batman. 😂

Whatever.

Byeeeeeeeeee
bluebajoons