Lloyds Here When He's Not Supposed to be, Choking Cole

Hey guys! It's Lloyd. I snatched Jays blog without him knowing, and now in writing in here.

Okay, the stupid thing is that those lame boys took my candy. I'm gonna die without it! You think it's not true?

Well, one time I threw Sensei's spray painted beanbag chair at Kai's face because I couldn't find it and didn't have any candy.

I almost died. Not from starvation, I'm telling you, but from Kai's fist up my nose.  I never ran that fast before in my entire life.

Trust me, never again. But how can I promise that if Cole won't give me my candy stash?

How do I know it's Cole who hid it? Well, I just do.

He said it wasn't in the wall. And how would he know that if he didn't know where it was hidden?

"Cole!" I screamed, throwing myself upon him and squeezing his neck that resembled a banana. "Give it back or die!"

He choked and gasped, but didn't say anything.

And do you know why that fatty didn't say anything?

Because I was squeezing his neck to hard.

His face began getting purple. "Give. Me. Candy," I spoke clearly, letting him get the message through his brain.

He shook his head. "Never!" he gasped. Zane watched with a solemn face and then left the room. I let him go, not wanting to get on his bad side. I don't care about the others.

Jay began to look nervous as Coles face changed to an even darker purple. "Uh, Lloyd?" he squeaked. "I know you're mad, but is it really worth having Cole dead to get your candy stash back?"

"Yes," I growled. Coles eyes went wider than before.

Jay backed off. "Oh, ah, okay," he quaked.

That's right, Zapbag. Know your place next to a furious green ninja that could kill you with his pinkie toe if he wanted too. And if he didn't have his candy, which made everything three thousand times worse.

Kai tried to walk out of the room, whistling and acting natural. I stopped him in his place with the most powerful weapon of all, a super laser eye blast, frying him to a frizzle.

Okay, I actually don't have laser eyes. But I stopped him with my voice.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"M-me?" he stuttered. I nodded and squinted my eyes at him. He gulped. "Ah, nowhere? I was just saying 'hi' to the door, my buddy and pal." Ya right. He was probably going to try to copy Zane and just leave.

I didn't fall for that excuse as Cole began sputtering, trying to breathe.  "Well, say 'hi' already and then get back here!"

Kai gulped. "Ah, hi door, my buddy and pal." He patted the doors doorknob. I guess that would be its head then. I thought it looked more like a door butt, but whatever.

Then he walked back to me.

"You are lucky," I evil laughed. "A few more seconds and you would be as Coley-boy here, in my death grip and dying. "

Cole wheezed, as if proving my point. Or maybe he just really needed to breathe.

Kai gulped once more.

"Now," I asked, my voice dangerously low and calm, "does anyone want to tell me where my candy stash is?"

Cole looked at Kai, who looked at Jay, who looked at Cole, who looked at Kai. Then Kai looked at Jag, who stared back and then looked at me. I looked at Cole, who looked at Jay, then me. I looked at Kai and then Cole, while Jay looked at Cole and then Kai.

"Stop it!" I screamed. "You are all confusing me!"

My foot hit something under the couch, that Cole was strangled on. Hmm. My foot tapped it again.

It felt like a bag. Weird.

I pressed my foot down and felt something poke it. Defiantly a sucker. 

I let go of Cole, who gasped for precious air, as I leaned over to see a bag under the couch.

My candy stash.

Jay made a squeaking sound. Kai gulped again, which made me wonder if something is wrong with his throat. Cole smiled crookedly.

I narrowed my eyes. They all backed up a little.

Then, I grabbed my candy stash and ran like a crazy man toward the door with my prize. "BWAHAHA!!! All mine!"

I had gotten it back. Now, where to hide it?

GREEEN NINJA OUT. 

Hey guys! Yes, it is actually me, Alloydgat0rs on here. Bluebajoons lent me her ipod for the bus ride so I did a little update on her story. :)

Funny story on how I forgot my iPad actually. I ran back inside to get my headphones, and then we went to the bus stop, where Banana asked me to play some music. Well, when I looked inside, I found my sketchbook, lunch kit, and headphones, plus my dead Verizon phone and iPod 4.

"Great" I thought. But Tada! My sister was nice enough to lend me hers, so I can listen to music for our hr long bus ride.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the Lloyd chapter! Comment a lot!

And check out my books!

Alloydgat0rs