Vacation here WE come!

Go to lloyd the green ninjas blog to see lloyd in Mr. Happy and I. And lloyds POV for Vacation he WE come! And the green and black banana.  Thanks Alligator and Bluebajoons.

So, I left Zane guarding the door. And went to find Cole and Kai. Last I saw them they were in the training room. So, I headed toward the deck. Once I entered the training room, I saw Kai on Cole tugging and pulling at that stupid banana.

Heh heh.

"Need help?" I asked Kai.

Kai nodded.

Cole grabbed onto the punching bag as me and Kai grabbed the banana peel.
And together, we pulled at that banana peel. The peel snapped and me and Kai went flying into the wall.

Ouch!

I groaned as I got up. That hurt!

I looked at Kai. He is laying on the floor, dazed. And Cole is admiring his face once more.

I chuckled.

Heh heh.

Cole had mark on his face from the banana peel!

Heh heh.

Cole cocked his head and looked at me, "Where is Lloyd?"  He asked.

"Umm, locked up on our bedroom, "I replied.

He nodded understandingly.

"Okay then, let's go and see if Zane has Lloyd still in there," I said dragging the 'a' sound. Cole picked up dazed Kai and slung him over his shoulder. And we marched back onto the deck....

Squeak-a-squeak-a we stopped dead in our tracks.

"What was that?" I whispered to Cole.

"I don't know!" he whispered back.

Cole stepped closer to me.

We took a few more steps the same thing happened once more.

Squeak-a-squeak-a.

"Oh!" I said suddenly,"It was my shoes!" I pointed to my feet.

Cole growled, "Jay, it is time for you to get more shoes!"

Yup! I wiggled my toes, but these shoes were so cozy! I couldn't give them up!

We finally arrived in the hallway. I could hear some screaming and a nindroid voice.

I ran down the hallway. Ignoring the squeak-as coming form my shoes.

As I come near the bedroom doors I hear pounding on the door and Lloyds voice, "Jay, Nya doesn't like you. Nobody has. The lighting ninja? Humph. You don't deserve that title! You don't even deserve Nya. You don't deserve--"

I interrupted him before he could carry in any further.

Plugged my fingers in my ears and sang,"nah nah boom boom ya o baby! I am ignoring you!!"