Thing-a-ma-jig username wat-cha-ma-bob

Hi guys! This is a long answer question that I got from my lovable sis Alloydgat0rs !!

I repeat looooooong answer question.
The question is: How did you get your user name?

Well if you really wanna know it started like this.

It all started in Yellowstone, on a hot summer day, the year 2015, August something or other. (I don't really know). My family and I were in a museum. My sis, alloydgators, and I were searching for wifi. Because some museums are boring so we just..well..decided to look for wifi. WIFI! Do you know how hard it is to find wifi in a museum that does not require a password!? Well after much searching we found some! :) It was by a computer desk screen thing with some pictures sliding across the computer screen. The pictures were about wildlife and some hot springs.

A picture of a flower. And a warning. DO NOT THROW GARBAGE ONTO THE WILDLIFE IT HARMS THEM!
A picture of a buffalo. And a warning. DO NOT APPROACH THE WILD LIFE THEY CAN HARM YOU.

Heh heh. You see the pattern here? We harm them and they harm us just right back. Whatever. Just please don't go and try to take a selfie with a buffalo. Next thing you know your on a ambulance heading toward the hospital.

But we aren't talking about Buffaloes and flowers. We are talking about how I got my username. So. Wifi. We found some wifi. And after much begging, my sis, FINALLY downloaded wattpad for me. :) and we had to pick a username.

I couldn't think of anything at first but than my sister says, "why don't we use your nickname at home? Like bajoons?" (My mom made this nickname. It's not really a nickname since it's longer then my actual name but whatever.)

I thought that was pretty cool. But I thought I needed something else with it. So I was like, "Hey! Since I am such a Ninjago fan! (I mean like wow I think Ninjago is awesome) why don't we put blue in front of my nick name. Because ya know that my favorite character is Jay the blue ninja!"

And SURPRISINGLY she thought that was a cool idea. (She never thinks my ideas are cool) and voilà! My username was born! :)

Yay! So I am going to choose some people now. Heeheehee.

jinxedby_105 because your awesome
lunalovelloyd because your cool
ninjagoiscool because your one of a kind
spinjitsu15 because your unique

ENJOY PEOPLES!
Ttyl
bluebajoons