Stop or force

Thump!

Dust flew into my mouth as I landed, creating a tiny wave of dust around me before settling down. I landed with my fist on the ground and my one knee faced downward. I looked up to see their car coming towards me. I slowly stood up, breathing heavily.

There're coming.

I held out my hand to stop them, planted my feet, and with the other hand I made an I love you symbol.

Hopefully that will get the point across.

And I stood there with my hands out watching the headlights come closer.

Closer.

Closer.

CLOSER.

Okay, they are not stopping.

Why aren't they stopping?

I should move.

No, matter what I am going to stay standing here!

I planted my feet once more just for good measure, lowered my eyes toward the earth, and made my smile disappear into a frown. I looked at the ground. Tears were forming. I blinked once and a few tears fell onto the ground making a bit of mud. I sniffed, then looked up again.

With determination building up with in me, I ran toward the car.

Trying to grab my ninja hood I realized that I was still in my pajamas.

Oh, well I can do it without my Gi.

Unleashing my true potential, I ran faster. When I reached the car, I was turning blue and sparking with electricity. I grabbed the hood and pushed it. Smelling burnt rubber, I pushed harder.

Screech!

Slowly it came to a stop and I breathed a sigh of relief and leaned into the hood of the car for support. My true potential stopped.

"Jay?"

I look up to see my ma coming toward me.

"Ma!" I screamed as I ran toward her.

I embraced her in a hug.

"Ma, I am so sorry. I love you its just that sometimes you embarrass be in front of all my friends, and I don't like that. So I thought if I faked slept...." I stopped and sobbed deep into her shoulder.

"Shh, Jay. It's all right ma is here for you," she soothed.

I calmed down.

I took a deep breath and pulled out of the hug. I smiled weakly at her before turning toward my father.

"Dad!" Once more tackling my parent to the ground in a big hug.

"I am sorry, please forgive me," I started to cry again.

"Jay," he paused before continuing  "I forgive you."

The sound of those words gave me new energy. It felt as if all my burdens have been thrown away.

I smiled and hugged him tighter. 

"Thanks," I whispered.

And with that, I said goodbye to my mom and dad. Took out my golden nunchucks, made my storm glider and headed back toward the bounty.

While I sat in my plane, heading back towed the bounty, I knew I should figure out what to say to Kai and Nya.

But, will they forgive me for being so selfish?

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Hey guys.

Writers block again!  So sorry for the short chapter.  Writers block can be so annoying.  Sigh.

Ideas please!

Question:

If you had any element what would it be?

Water
Lightning
Ice
Fire
Earth
Energy
Wind
Gravity
Speed
Or a different one that I haven't mentioned.

Mine wind or lightning.

Bye!
Bluebajoons