Need a partner?

"Gotchya!"

"Ahhhhhh, RETREAT!" Luke screamed at Clue as he dashed into the training room.

Heh heh. I am VICTORIOUS!

Clue gulped as he eyed me then he to took off and ran into the training room yelling and waving his arms wildly, "Luke grab the bucket of water! He only has a water balloon!"

Bucket of water!?

Oh no!

I glanced at the water balloon in my hand. Great. I am so going down.

"I AM NOT VICTORIOUS!" I yelled as I ran to the bow of the bounty.

I heard a few giggles and snorts coming from Clue and Luke.

I scanned the area for cover.

Barrels! Perfect!

I flip the two barrels on its side and stacked one barrel on each end. Then I grabbed two more barrels and stacked them and place it in front of one of the fallen barrels. It was perfect cover for a water fight because it was in a corner so nobody could get around it and hit me with water. And the barrels were in front of the corner making protection. Plus, in the back, there was a lot of room to move around. I smirked proudly at my work.

Perfect. But now I have to get my ammo.

I carefully place my water balloon behind the cover. And then dashed to get my stock of 'waterness.' It's  my code name for my pile of water balloons. Even though I don't need to name it. I think it's just fun to name my water ballon pile.

Whatever. I just went to grab my stack of waterness, okay?

Okay. So waterness. I went to go grab it. My secret stash was under the stairs. And guess who I met. Guess who was eyeing it. Lloyd.

"Hey Cole I found someones water balloon stack! Where do you want it?" Lloyd yelled.

Oh no you don't. Your not gonna take it away from me!

"I don't know! Just put it in our fortress!" Cole answered from somewhere.

Wait....I'll let them take it. Then I can find their hideout.

"'Kay!"

Lloyd picked up the water balloons and headed toward the rear of the bounty. He walked clumsily might I add. 

I followed him hiding behind a box every once in awhile. Finally Lloyd disappeared as he turned the corner. I snuck up and carefully peeked my head around the corner. Lloyd was setting the water balloons in a box! A shoe box. Then he placed them into his hideout.

I need a plan of action. I need a partner. Lloyd had Cole. Luke had Clue. Kyle had Kai. Zane had Zach. And of course Gorman is still training. Honestly who trains this much!? Wait...we do, unless we have company like today! So...partner.

I scampered to the kitchen to hopefully find Sensei. Maybe he can be my partner. I open the door to the kitchen to find Nya. My gorgeous girlfriend. Nya. Nyaaaaaaaaaa. My Nya. Nya the one who's a samurai. Nya. Pretty Nya. Nya....

"Oh hi Jay! What brings you here? I thought you boys were having a water fight."

Change of plans.