The unthinkable prank

Lloyd did the unthinkable.

Well, the unthinkable for the green ninja.

You'd think that he would apologize to Nya right?

But no. He had to start begging for mercy.

I mean he's the green ninja he's strong. The green ninja doesn't beg for mercy.

I guess this one did....

Lloyd.....

What. Are. You. Doing?

Push ups?

Sit ups?

Kissing the ground?

What. Are. You. Doing?

"Kid? Are you okay?" Kai asked as he bent down to look Lloyd in the face.

Believe it or not Lloyd was hugging Zanes' feet. HUGGING ZANES' FEET!!
And he would not let go!

Zane even asked him too let go of his feet!

But the green ninja said no!

I mean, come on Lloyd!

"Please forgive me for not doing anything and I will be your teammate forever and I'll eat an apple every day and I'll, ooh please forgive me!" Lloyd cried out in one breath. "And I'll do anything you want, I'll forgive Nya and...."

Lloyd just keeps on blabbering about nothing.

I bet he is scared....

Ha! The green ninja is scared, but I thought that the green ninja is never frightened....not anymore!

Or is it an act?

I put my arm protectively around Nya. The green ninja MUST forgive her. MUST! Otherwise he won't be much of a hero.

Nya answered my thoughts. "Don't worry about me Jay," she whispers in my ear, "I don't care if he forgives me or not."

"But the guys will make him forgive." I told her, "they will do it even if they have force him."

"I know."

She sighs and leans her head on my shoulder to watch the guys force Lloyd to forgive her.

I smiled and sighed.

What a weird afternoon this was.

"Why don't you just forgive her?" Zane asked to Lloyd while trying to free his feet.

"Yea, Lloyd just forgive her." Kai said echoing Zane.

"I can't," came a small but strong answer.

"Why not?" Zane inquired.

"Yea, why not Lloyd?" Kai asked placing his hands on his hips.

Zane gave Kai a glare.

Cole and I exchanged a glance. I smirked and laughed silently. Cole shook his head making his shaggy hair fall into his face.

"I can't, I won't." Lloyd answered. He looked at Nya for help. His big green eyes were pleading.

It sounded as if he was going to cry.

In the corner of my eye I saw Nya shake he head.

I look at Nya. And narrowed my eyes.

What is going on between them?