Kiddie Pool Power

"Kyle is in my sight!" I whispered to Nya who was behind me. We were peeking around the corner spying on Kyle. We were waiting for Kai.

Nya smirked, "my cuz has it coming."

I nodded. Won't they be surprised!

"Jay!....Jay!....Jay!" Clue screamed whispered to me.  I glared up at him. "Now?"

I shook my head, "no! Only Kyle is there Kai isn't."

Clue moaned quietly, "I wanna splash him!"

"No!"

He crossed his arms, pouted, and glared at Luke who was across from him.

"What!?" Luke whispered.

Clue just glared disappointedly.

So your probably wondering what we are doing. Well Zane had a good idea. He said that we should all team up and bombard Kyle and Kai with water balloons. We all agreed quickly. Who wouldn't want Kai to get wet? So we all -minus Nya and I- scampered to our water balloon stash and brought it to the kiddie pool, which was on the roof of the kitchen,  and dumped them in there. Now we have a very big stash of waterness. I grinned remembering the plan we made as a team. A perfect plan. A perfect wet plan. A perfect plan that is sure to get Kai screaming like a two year old girl.

Heh heh. You gotta love water.

While I was thinking about the plan. Zane and Zach came running up, "Jay! Kai is coming around the corner! And he has two water balloon in his hands!" Zane gasped.

"And he looks happy about something," Zach added quickly gasping for a breath.

Clue perked up, "can we shoot them?"

"Yeah! Can we?" Luke asked aiming at the back of Kyle.

"Hold your fire!" I commanded.

"Awwwww."

"Why in the world would Kai be happy? Kai hates water!" Nya exclaimed whispering.

Zane looked confused for a moment, "I think it has something to do with the fact that-" he was cut of by Kai's excited voice.

"They agreed Kyle! They did!" We poked are heads around the corner to see Kai excitedly handed the water balloons to Kyle, "They said sure then gave these to water balloons as a truce!"

"Awesome! Jay won't know what hit him!" Kyle said evilly. "MUWHAHAHA!"

Clue and Luke looked down at me with a worried expression. "What do they mean Jay?" "Yeah what did they mean?"

Nya shook her head, "I don't know boys but I can tell you one thing they'll be more surprised then us." She grinned mischievously. "this plan is going to work I can feel it."

I nodded and agreed quickly with Nya, "she's right guys. We have a bigger surprise then them! We have three teams, six people, and a big stash of waterness!"

Clue, Luke, Zane, Zach, and Nya stared at me weirdly. I sighed, "explain it later." They nodded in confusion.

"Anyway...Jays right. They have to have something bigger then JLZZCN!" Zach exclaimed.