Crazy fans!

Read part 1 the un-get-rid-able plastic. In lloyd the green ninja's blog! This is part 2....

"Oh no! My golf ball landed in the hole!" I screamed, "Lloyd! Save it!"

Lloyd rolled his eyes. "It is supposed to go into the hole, Zapbag."

"Oh!" I said. "I never played mini-golf before!"

"I realized," he answers as he swings his club.

So Lloyd and I are spending the time by playing mini-golf in the early evening. We couldn't decide what to do. Either we would watch a movie or play a board game. So we agreed on mini-golf. But there is a problem....I never played mini-golf before....

Lloyd aims at the hole and...

"Can you teach me?" I suddenly asked Lloyd.

Startled Lloyd drops his club on his foot. His face turns red in pain.

"Owww owww!" He yells as he grabs his foot and hops around.

Oops!

I wince. "Ohhh!"

"Jay," Lloyd told me, "you-are-so-dead!"

"Wrong! I feel fine!" I answered smirking.

Lloyd growls and continues in his swing. 

"Lloyd?" I begin to ask.

WACK!

BANG!

"Owww! What!?" Lloyd asked while rubbing his now bruised head.

"Could you teach me?"

"Aargh!"

Lloyd started to chase me. Swinging the golf club around his head. I panicked and ran into the boys bathroom locking the stall.

"Jay! Get out here right now!" Lloyd threatened. Banging on the door.

"No!" I answered simply.

"Get out now!" he screamed.

"NEVER!" I yelled back.

We went like that for a while. Finally, yelling and screaming, he gave up.

Yessss.

Once Lloyd left, I slowly unlocked the door, peeked out, and ran upstairs to our room.

Phew!

I made it!

"Back for more?" a little voice asked. 

I slowly turn around.

"Agh!"

"Lloyd!"

SPLAT!!

CLANG!     (sorry don't know what tin sounds like when it hits the ground)

Coconut cream pie filling slid down my face and onto the ground.

"Hahahaha!" Lloyd burst out laughing. "There is your pay back!" He giggled.

I tried to look through the white fluffy filling. I could make out Lloyd laughing on the ground. And a....cherry pie on the table!!

I grabbed the pie...

"Hey Lloyd!"

Lloyd turned and looked at me tears running down his face.

SPLAT!

CLANG!

Cherry filling splattered all over Lloyds face. He frowned, making it even more funny.

I collapsed into giggles as I saw Lloyd glare at me. I stood up and wiped the cherry off Lloyds face and ate it.