H60 Turbo Cake Maker 4.0 that is black

Kyle sneezed. Loudly.

Everyone froze.

Not a sound was heard.

Cole slowly turned around and stared wide eyed at the fire ninja and the star wars hero. Luke and Kai were frozen hands under each other noses. Some pepper was still sprinkled all over the counter, Luke's hand was still touching the ovens buttons, and Kai still was holding the garbage can in his other hand.

"It looks to me that Luke and Kai are in trouble," Zane whispered to me.

Nooooo duh Zaney. I rolled my eyes.

Cole growled at Kai and Luke he moved into a threatening stance. Lloyd and Kyle were still frozen in the doorway to scared to move. Until Kyle swallowed rather loudly. It sounded like a bucket of sand went down his throat. Loud and grainy. Gross. Lloyd reacted pretty fast he jumped behind the door as soon as he saw Cole turned around to face them. Leaving Kyle alone to face Coley-boy.

Kai seemed to untangle himself and Luke and dashed toward his little cousin to protect him.

"Lloyd you coward! This was your idea to sabotage Coles cooking, so why aren't you out here? And stop hiding behind that door!" Kai raged as he stepped in front of Kyle blocking him from Cole with his body.

Luke ran behind Clue, Zach, Zane and I for protection. He peered over my shoulder and shakily place his hands on my back waiting for destruction.

I could see Lloyds green eye through the door crack. He was scanning Cole who was breathing heavily. "M-My cooking was going be great! I was following the recipe word for word!" Cole moaned. "AND I HAVE TO BAKE CAKE BY HAND NOW SCENE LLOYD DESTROYED MY H60 TURBO CAKE MAKER 4.0 THAT WAS BLACK, WHICH BY THE WAY HAPPENS TO BE MY FAVORITE COLOR, WITH A BASEBALL!"

Cole started ranting about when Lloyd destroyed his cake maker which he got for his birthday. So I sent Lloyd to the store with MY three thousand dollars to buy a new one. And he comes back with ice cream on his face. Saying that he bought an ice cream come with 1,500 scoops since it was a two dollars a scoop. HE BOUGHT ICE CREAM WITH MY MONEY!

Boy, what a week that was.

Anyway, Cole is still ranting about that H60 turbo whatchyamacallit and hasn't noticed Lloyd who was trying to sneakily escape. Surprisingly he is making it, but it's just that well.....he's moving very slowly. Veeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyy slowly. Like 1 and a half steps per minute. No, more like 1 step per 30 minutes. No, wait, more like 1 step per HOUR! Literally. Lloyd is moving that slow.

And Kai and Kyle are watching Lloyd SNEAK across the kitchen away from the ranting cake eater. When Lloyd lifts one of his feet Kai and Kyle raise their heads up. And once Lloyd sets his foot down they hang their head. Then it starts all over again!

I think it is a waste of exercise. Like why do you raise your head when he lifts up his foot?

Whatever Kai is weird. And since Kyle is related to Kai why can't he weird too? Ha! They both are weird. And Lloyd well, he is something more then weird. He's just........ya know, Lloyd.

And Cole is in too much love with cake. Seriously he is still ranting about his stupid cake maker that Lloyd had destroyed with a baseball. Well, I guess Lloyd did play baseball in the kitchen. And I guess the cake maker did fall into pieces. And Lloyd did try to it from Cole. So I guess it's alright for Cole to rant. Besides what can go wrong when Cole rants? It's not my fault, it's Lloyds.

Brainless!

while I was thinking about brainlessness. I heard Clue whisper something in my ear. "Does Nya always glare like this?"

Oh no! Not now!

I darted my eyes toward the front door of the kitchen to see a short black haired girl glaring. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, what are you doing?" Her eyes scanned him up and down.
This is bad she never calls us by are middle names unless unless....she's -gulp- angry.

Cole stopped ranting and he somehow finally notices Lloyd. Growling he marched over to Lloyd.

Lloyd panicked and ran toward the pantry with Cole hot on his heels. He failed to notice the flour bag sitting on the ground. And you can guess the rest.

I'll give you a hint POOoossshh! BAM! And flour everywhere.

Lloyd fell over the flour bag. Flour is now sowed from the bag to Nya's feet. And Lloyd has a white face plus Cole landed on top of Him.

Nya humpt and put her hands on her hips. She glared at the green now floured ninja that was sprawled all over the floor.

Kai and Kyle slowly moved from the scene and quietly moved behind us. So it looked like they weren't a part of what Lloyd was doing.

Cole I can say looked quite proud on how he 'handled' the situation. He gave Lloyd a victorious smirk from his perch. Aka Lloyds butt.

"Lloyd what were you doing?!" Nya asked. Impatiently tapping her foot on the ground.

"Well....I was....and Kai and Luke was...and Kyle.." Lloyd babbled.

"Us!? Heh. I don't know what your talking about, buddy." Kai said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"What's going on here?!" Came a familiar screech.

The gang and I slowly turned and stared at the back door of the kitchen. To see one figure standing in the doorway.

"S-Sensei!"

THE NYA LOVER OUT!

Hey guys. So sorry for the long update.
Anyway. goninjas wanted me to put her cake maker thing into her story so I did! :) enjoy goninjas. You people should really go check out her book it. It is soooo funny! 😂

Anyway. Question.
Do you think Nya saw the whole thing that Kai, Kyle, Luke and Lloyd did to Cole and his cooking?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
bluebajoons.