The responsibility to keep your faces the bestest and the rightest

"Oh he's around. I think he's in the garden."

"Thanks!"

I walked back to the door that I came in. I opened it and stepped out into the muggy air, onto the stone path. I followed the path to the back of the monastery. And there, lo and behold was a bush. Kidding! Gorman was actually there sitting in the grass under a willow tree.

Gorman, hearing my footsteps, looked up. "Oh, hey Jay."

"Hey."

I sat down next to him and looked around me. There was some big bushes, willow trees, cedar trees, a few pansies here and there, and plenty of foxgloves. A couple of Robins were singing in near by tree and you could hear some insects humming.

Gorman as if reading my mind said. "Nice place, huh?"

"Yes. It's very peaceful." I answered nodding.

"I usually come back here if I have stuff on my mind. It's a calm place just to think." Gorman said quietly. He laid back, staring at the willow branches above of us.

Silence fell between us as we thought to ourselves.

I watched as baby Robin fall out of a nest. Another Robin came and flew around it and soon the little Robin chirped happily from the ground, and two more little babies came tumbling out of the nest. He'll talk in his own time. I thought as I laid back next to Gorman. I'll just be here for him.

Gorman sat straight up suddenly. "Can you teach me?"

"Umm, teach you?" I looked at him puzzled.

"Yeah! My powers! I know I'll get it I just need help."

I sat up. "I thought Sensei Garmadon was teaching you?"

"He was....but.." Gorman bit his lip slightly.

"But?"

"You can teach me too!" He burst out. His blue eyes searched mine for an answer.

I hesitated. "Well..."

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He yelled as he tackled me into a hug. "I promise I'll do my best!"

Oh dear.

-----------------------------
Later

"Please Sensei? Please?" Gorman begged.

Well, here we are Gorman, Sensei Wu, Sensei Garmadon, the guys, the kids, and I standing under the bounty. As soon as Nya texted the guys, apparently they raced to the bounty and flew it here.

So, here we are awaiting the sensei's answer.

He sensei's looked at Gorman and then at me.

"Well. It's a big responsibility." Sensei Garmadon said scratching his head. "And they are both so young."

Sensei Wu drank some tea from his teacup. "Yes, it's a big responsibility but I am sure that my student, Jay, is capable of doing it with our help, brother."

"I still think they're too young and inexperienced."

With a sigh Sensei Wu gestured to the forest and Sensei Garmadon and him went into the forest to talk.

"I hope they say yes." Gorman said looking up at me.

"Ye-" I was about to agree when I was interrupted by Clue.