Octopuses dancing on a telephone wire

"Wait, isn't a fracture the same thing as broken?" I asked raising my eyebrows a bit.

"Ughh, yeah. Zaney this doesn't make sense," Lloyd added.

"So wait, a fracture and a brake is the same thing! Does that mean.... Does that mean....t-that Lloyd WON!?" Kai said looking astonished.

"Yup, sorry hothead," I answered.

Black liquid oozed down my face. I blinked trying to see.

I guess the water made the black hair dye runny again.

Shoot, now I gotta take a shower.

Kai astonished face expression turned to a amused expression as he started to laugh, "J-Jay your h-hair is is black and runny!"

"Laugh all you want bro, because at least my hair dye, in my hair, is not permanent," I retorted.

Kai immediately stopped laughing. "MY BABY!" He screamed and with his hands in the air, ran out of the room probably off to find a sink.

With soap.

LOTS OF SOAP.

Heh heh.

I am so EVIL.

Lloyd who was still sitting in the bed chuckled before turning to Zane to ask a question. "Hey Zane," he paused and waited for Zane to turn around and look at him before he continued. "Why did you use the word fractured instead of broken?"

Zane didn't hesitate before he answered the question, "because fractured sounds more serious and it flows nicely.

Flows nicely??

Huh?

Bro-ken.

Frac-tured.

Bro-ken.

Frac-tured.

Flows nicely?

Lloyd looked confused as I was. He looked at me and then mouthed out 'flows nicely?'

I shrugged and mouthed back, 'he's weird'.

Lloyd nodded.

Dye still oozed down my face making me not see. I flicked away some black, sticky dye off my face and, of course, the dye went into Coles eye.

Cole moaned and tried to scrape the dye out of his eye with his good hand.

Now Cole has even more brown eyes! With a tiny hint of black.

His eye is the color of his favorite cake!

Chocolate cake. Mmmmm. Best kind of cake in the world!

I rubbed my stomach.

I sure could use a big pice of cake right about now.

Cole glared at me with one eye as Zane helped him to his feet and they walked toward the hospital room.

Hey, it wasn't my fault that you have a broken arm!