The angry, spiky headed bull

It wasn't very nice of Lloyd to leave me behind that couch. It was squishy and stuffy. Zane finally came and got me out. After 3 hours! 3 hours! I was behind that couch.

So...anyway...

The next morning, Nya and I decided to update Lloyds vehicle, which is on the Bountys deck. When suddenly....

"Aghhh!"

I looked up Lloyds green motorbike, and dropped a wrench, startled. What in the world?

"JJAAYY!" Kai yells.

"WHAT?" I scream back.

"COME HERE!"

"WHY?" I grinned, I can just imagine his hair spiked up in anger.

"JAY!" Kai screams.

"Whoa Kai, don't burst your bubble! I am coming! But you do know that I am right in the middle of upgrading Lloyds veical!" I gave Nya a sympathetic glance before I trotted off towards Kai gruff voice.

Lloyd yells from our room. "And you better finish it too Zapbag!"

"I will!" I called as I entered the bathroom and walked into Kai, who is tapping his foot on the hard wooded floor and is giving me an death glare.

Gulp.

Cole is leaning against the tiled wall with a worried look on his face. His black hair messily brushed to the side.

I gulp again.

"Jay." Kai growls.

"Yeah??" I whimpered. Wait why am I whimpering? I didn't do anything wrong! I puffed out my chest in pride. He will find no fault in me!

"Why did you empty my hair gel?" He growls once more, as he shoves the tan bottle in my face.

I could read the bottles label. That is how close it was to my face. It said waterproof, hard hair gel. And it was 26 dollars. Wow that's expensive hair gel..... Wait Me? Hair gel? I emptied it?

"Whoa! Hold it, I did not empty that bottle of expensive hair gel!" I said to the angry looking, spiky headed, bull.

"Well there's your brown hair on the hair gel bottle." Kai frowns as he points to -gulp- my hair, which is on the bottle.

I was just about to answer, when Lloyd sauntered in.

"Whatsup?" He asked as he chewed his mouth full of candy. And smiled showing his teeth. His teeth were colorful, very colorful.

I rolled my eyes. Oh Yay! The green ninja came to my rescue. Why couldn't it be Sensei or even Zane....

"Whatsup?! Whatsup?! Jay used all my hair gel, that's whatsup!" The red ninja screamed at Lloyd.

"I did not!" I defended myself.

Kai snarled in my face his spit hitting my cheeks. "Prove it."

Ewwwwww gross! Kai watch were you are spitting!

Anyway I thought for a minute. Then it hit me. I walked out into the hallway and looked up at the silver video camera.

"There, Kai we will take it to the game room and put it on the screen, and watch it from there." I said as I screambled up the wooden wall to get it.

When I grabbed the camera and hopped down, I saw Lloyd do an uhh-oh face. He opened his mouth to say something, showing his colorful teeth and a butterscotch candy, then closed it. Then he opened it once more and closed it. Like he was trying to decide what to say.

"Lloyd what's wrong?" Cole asks as he puts his hand on 'the best's' sholder.

Aha! He noticed it too.

"Ummmm ummm, I was just wondering what Zane is cooking for supper, so ummm see ya!" Lloyd said as he dashed off. You could here his plastic feet fading down the hallway.

"Ok then..... Let us get down to business." I said in a store like clerks voice.

"Umm business?" Cole asks me.

"Yea, the hair gel incident." I said.

"Oh yea right...." Cole nervously said as he rubbed his hand through his dark black hair.

Kai being Kai, gave Cole a glare.

Ha, Cole watch what you are saying! I giggled under my breath. I gonna prove that I didn't empty that bottle of hair gel. Kai gave me a glare also. Oops he heard me giggle!
Now it's Coley-boys turn to laugh.

Kai glanced from me to Cole, his hair picked up from water, and slowly said in a dark, freaky voice,"I am gonna fine the person who empty my hair gel if it takes the rest of my life."

Whoa, Kai chill! It's just hair gel... Expensive hair gel... I thought. Whatever, I don't care.

But Cole and I didn't say anything. We just nodded and silently headed toward the game room.

The Nya lover OUT!