Once in a blue moon

"Mmmmm dis cwake is wreally good Cole!" Clue exclaimed as he shoved some more cake into his mouth. "But what I cwan't undwerstand is why the," he paused and swallowed his mouth full of cake. "The ninjas don't like your cooking."

I don't get it either, Clue," Cole growled glaring at me.

"It is usually gross! It's like like like.....Zane what's worst then disgusting?" I asked looking at the unappetizing brownish ginger cake.

"Well I think that....." Zane started.

"Disgusted," Zach supplied butting into the conversation receiving a glare from Zane.

"No no no no no that's a emotion like thing. I am talking about a adjective," I said shaking my head in disagreement.

"How about Fabulous?" Clue said eyeing another piece of cake greedily.

"Yeah! I agree with Clue!" Cole exclaimed as he offered another piece of cake to Clue.

Clue graciously accepted another piece.

"Oh I got one Zatbag!" Lloyd exclaimed.

I turn around to find the one and only green ninja wiping up flour. He got caught from Sensei and Nya so he has to wipe up the flour. Except he used water to wipe it up. And well you know water and flour aren't good things together. So really he just made the work harder for himself.

Sucker!

"What about its so gross that it makes fish die on land!?"

Silence.

"Uggh, Lloyd? Fish do die on land," Zane said confused. "They need water to breath."

"Exactly! Like its so gross that you die," Lloyd explained then he flopped over dramatically and moaned, "Oh, the pain it hurts!"

Luke who was sitting next to me giggled at the ridiculous sight. Then he ran over toward Lloyd and faked wept.

"Oh fishy! What will I do with out you!?" Luke sobbed.

"You'll be strong and be young froggy! But most importantly you'll survive!" Lloyd did a strangled gasp. "But will you do something for me?"

"Oh I'll do anything! Anything!"

"Don't eat Coles cooking!" And with that Lloyd 'died'. Making a blah noise.

"Oh no! Fishy!" Luke hugged the lifeless fish. He sobbed a few more times. Then taking some flour off the floor he plopped it onto Lloyds -or the fishys- face.

Lloyd sat straight up spitting and wiping away the flour that was on his face.

Luke with his achievement happily skipped toward his seat and quickly sat down.

He earned around of applause from the audience.

"Wow! Uhh good Shakespeare?" Kai stated as he poured himself a glass of water. Kai didn't get caught by Nya or Sensei so he doesn't have to clean up the floor. Speaking of Sensei I wonder why he came home alone? And where is Gorman?

Lloyd grinned at Kai through the flour on his face, "was it really that good!?"

"No," Kyle said honestly as he picked at the butterscotch/ chocolate chip cake. "It sounded like kitty platypus dying because he had pneumonia." (A/n read a small bundle of meowingess from Alloydgat0rs and once a platypus forever a platypus. And keep on reading from there! :) it's In Lloyds blog #2)