|fifty

"jiminie, my parents are coming to visit tomorrow night after we get back to the dorm. do you want to go out to dinner with us?"

i looked down at my feet for a minute.

"i wouldn't want to waste your time together." he gave me an offended look.

"every second that i am with you isn't a waste jimin, it's the opposite. every moment i spend with you is exactly what i want to be doing with my time. now, pick out a nice outfit and be ready at eight."

a small smile made its way up to my mouth.

"it's just- i've never met your parents properly as your boyfriend."

yoongi laughed, ruffling my hair.

"it's not like my parents didn't know what we were."

"i know but-"

"but they already considered you their son since you've had that weird orange hair."

there was no way i was backing out on this one.

yoongi refused to let me.

honestly, it was nice.

"but maybe that's why i shouldn't go. the last time your dad saw me was in the principal's office when i got suspended for 'punching' you. not a very good last impression." i really didn't want his father to think of me as a bad person.

"my father knows what you went through at that point in your life, i got yelled at at least once a day for what i did to you and there is no one else i would want to formally introduce as my boyfriend than the love of my life himself."

god yoongi, why did you have to be so damn charming?

"fine."

i was nervous and he understood that.

yoongi was the first person to protect me from anything that scared me, but right now i just needed to trust him and go.