|forty six

i shut my eyes as his lips met mine.

there was no lust or rush, but i really didn't mind.

every touch and every caress was filled with affection and trust.

it would be so easy for him to take advantage of me in such a vulnerable state right now, but i knew he wasn't going to.

i don't think the thought even crossed his mind.

he used to be so hasty with it.

clothes off in seconds, moaning in minutes.

now it was as if he was trying to make sure every little movement lasted.

wanting every kiss to be remembered and savored.

wanting every small action to be filled with purity and love.

we definitely did change each other.

at first, i though of change in such a bad and scary way; now i know that it was for the better.

before, we we're never meant to work out.

but maybe now as new and better people we can.

anything was worth a shot when it came to you.

every little sacrifice.

some may think it's sad how devoted i still am to you after everything, but they don't understand.

they don't understand waking up everyday and thinking of that one person again and again.

when reading a book or eating a meal reminds you of that person.

every little small task makes their image fill your head until you end up smiling or crying like an idiot.

being happy, yet so sad seeing you smiling because of someone else.

sad because they weren't the reason behind it, and happy because you were smiling in the first place.

they won't understand until they stayed up for hours because the memories of that person plays in their head like a movie and they don't want to miss a single second of it.

or maybe they were just putting a story together of tomorrow with you in their head.

making them more than happy even though they knew it was all just their late night imagination.

they'll never understand until they fall in love.