|ten

i frowned watching him leave.

i laid back a bit on the chair, my heart was beating so fast before.

i was honestly really scared.

"jimin," jungkook called out to me. "who was that?"

i opened the letter.

"no one."

antidepressants - twice a day, once in the morning, once at night.

for panic attacks - one when feeling an oncoming attack and two if it's extreme.

daily vitamins - once a day.

for sleep - once at night.

i sighed looking at it.

there was a note at the bottom.

you'll never get better if you're only trying for other people, do it for everyone, including yourself.

"jimin." jungkook stood up.

he looked at my upset expression.

i ignored him and rolled the paper up into a ball threw it into the trashcan a couple feet away.

"jimin."

i instantly turned to the voice.

yoongi grabbed my arm, taking me into the hallway.

"look, please don't hate me more than you already do." he ran a hand through his gray hair.

"what do you mean?"

he bit his lip.

"i called him."

my breath hitched.

"yoongi-"

"look, before you get angry please just know that i was worried and i was scared for you, jimin. i know it's not my place to be, but it hurts seeing you destroy yourself just like you used to back then. i don't want anything to happen to you; none of us do." he was being honest for once, it was almost admirable.

he shut his eyes when i shifted my balance on my feet- probably thinking that i would hit him.

"thank you for worrying."