|six

"here's your food." he offered me a plate.

"i'm okay, thank you."

he bit his lip looking at me for a second.

"can we talk for a minute?" this was the first time he's actually talked to me without being forced or having it written on a script.

it was childish to refuse, but i didn't want to.

"look, it's not about us or the past, it's just- i need to talk to you about something."

that terrified me.

i'd honestly rather him pretend i didn't exist like he usually did.

"you haven't ate a proper meal in a week." he spoke quietly, trying to make sure no one else would hear if they walked in.

confrontation scared the living shit out of me.

"i've been eating dinner a little later at night."

"that's a lie."

i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you always subconsciously touch your hands when you lie. besides, i've been staying up lately."

looking down at my hands, i separated them and put them straight down by my sides.

"so?"

"why aren't you eating?" he crossed his arms, obviously not wanting to let the conversation end just like that.

i ran a hand through my hair looking up at his eyes.

shit.

i quickly looked back down.

"i just- ever since i started dieting the fans started liking me more. i felt like i was gaining a bit of weight so i stopped eating as much. it's not a big deal."

"not a big deal? your fans won't stop supporting you if you gain weight, jimin. they like you because you're talented."

a burning feeling in my chest was a result from the compliment.

"thank you, yoongi."