|twenty three

as soon as i opened the door, i was attacked in a hug.

i quickly hugged back so we wouldn't fall from him throwing his body to mine.

"what's wrong?"

the boy stayed quiet as he cried into my shoulder.

i pulled him to the bed.

"why are you crying?"

he only held me tighter.

"i'm sorry."

"jungkook, i don't know how to help you unless you tell me what you're sorry for." he pushed away from me.

he looked across the room to the mirror.

jungkook exhaled, punching his thigh.

i grabbed his wrist before he could do it again.

"calm down." every second that i held his hand made his grip weaken.

it was as if he gave up on the anger because he wrapped his arms back around me.

"i don't know what i did to make you stop loving me, but whatever it is please forgive me."

my heart stopped as he said those words.

"i don't know if you're sad, or disappointed, or angry, but i'm so fucking sorry for whatever i did to make you that way."

it hurt seeing him break down like this, but i figured it would happen sooner or later.

if i really, truely want him to be happy i have to put my feelings aside and do what was best for him.

"stop." he looked up with teary eyes at my voice.

"but-"

i pushed him off of me not too roughly, but enough for it to seem believable.

"i don't have time for this."

i got up, leaving him a sobbing mess on the bed and left the room.

as soon as the door shut, my tears fell.