|forty three

the ear piercing scream made me jump.

the girl ran and ran but it was like wherever she went the darkness seemed to follow.

my heart beat against my chest as she ran into a dead end.

i felt so bad for her.

a sickening feeling rose in my stomach as the sound of footsteps got louder and louder.

the light suddenly went out.

all you could hear was her unsteady scared breath.

"ah!"

i practically jumped out of my skin as the ghost woman's face popped up out of no where.

my hand instantly went to hold my heart to get over the jumpscare.

the loud screaming from hoseok made me laugh though.

"is jiminie scared?"

i huffed at the boy.

he laughed intertwining our hands.

"shh!" taehyung hit my other arm, stuffing a slice of pizza in his mouth.

even if he looked like a slob, it was cute.

jungkook was leaning on him asleep and he didn't want us to wake him up.

yoongi lightly kicked tae in the head below us making him turn back jokingly pointing an accusing finger at us.

as another jumpscare came up i took my hand away from his and covered my eyes.

i laid down when it ended and rested my head on his thigh watching him.

"don't you want to see the movie?" yoongi looked down soothing my hair.

i shook my head.

"i like looking at you more."

"well, i'm glad i beat that dead girl in your eyes."

he rolled his eyes and kissed my hand as he brought it up to his lips.