|seventeen

"can we talk?"

the boy raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"as my friend you need to help me." i huffed at his silence.

"aw, look at jimin coming to confide in me." he held his heart jokingly.

i lifted up my middle finger at his sarcasm.

yoongi patted the other side of his bed telling me to come in.

as i laid on one of his pillows, he set down his notebook and pen.

it was late, so he must have been staying up writing lyrics.

"so?" he crossed his feet and rested his hands on the comforter, sitting back in a comfortable position.

i put my hands behind my head and sprawled out my legs taking up most of the room.

"jungkook needs to get with taehyung, and i don't know how that's supposed to happen when he's all of a sudden trying to be more affectionate."

yoongi looked down for a minute trying to come up with a response.

"i mean, you can either keep slowly drifting away from him, or you can just break it off all at once." yoongi's choices weren't exactly the answers i was hoping for.

a sigh came from my chest and i covered my face with my hands.

"why are you suddenly doubting everything?"

that's a good question.

"jungkook once told me he was sorry if one day he didn't say he loved me, and for a week, he didn't because he was with taehyung most of the time and now he's saying it again."

"then ignore him to get him to spend more time with tae." he had a point.

a knock made both of us look towards his door.

seokjin frowned as he looked at me.

"you're kidding right?" he looked upset.

"depends on how much you heard."

jin glared at the gray haired boy beside me.

"jungkook is worried about you, he thought you left so he came and got me. if i were you i would go back to your room."

i nodded, following his instructions.