Your insecure about something

Start from the beginning

Niall: “Ugh, no!” You cry softly to yourself. Your boyfriend Niall, had just come back from tour and you started to breakout. You were frustrated with yourself, why now, of all months Niall was here, and you bloody breakout. And humiliated, ashamed, all of that. You prod at the red spot on your chin. You bend down into the sink’s drawers and start rummaging through all the empty shampoo bottles to try and find something worthwhile to get rid of your spots. Nada. Nothing. Great. You slam the drawers shut and walk out into the bathroom, your hand instinctively covering the spots on your chin as you did so. “Niall, babe, i’m just popping out for something, be back soon” You call, snatching up your purse. You hear Niall call back in response before you grabbed your keys and left, glad to have avoided him. You dashed to the store, hand still covering the chin as you knew there would be fans there. It was late at night, so you expected not to see much people. You ran through the shop, dashing to the acne section, and grabbed a bottle of every kind. One is bound to work. Despite the cashier giving you a dirty, confused look as she scanned the many bottles, you were quickly on your way back out of the store. A few fans had gathered out the front of the store, so you just waved with one hand, the hand holding the bags, and the other covering your chin. You leg hit the side of a bench or something so you ended up dropping the keys. “Shit” You mumble, hurrying to pick them up. You started to walk back to the car when you noticed even more flashes then before. And nothing was covering your chin. You ended up sprinting to the car and feeling relieved to be consoled by the tinted windows. You drove off back down the street, at a rushed pace, and pulled into the driveway. No fans. Perfect. But you sprinted into the apartment anyway. “That was quick” Niall says as he comes back down the stairs. He comes up to you and kisses your cheek, not even taking notice of the spots on your chin. “Maybe they aren’t that noticeable” You shrug and set the bottles on the counter. You open your laptop up and searched through twitter. One girl, posted a picture of you with the caption ‘Y/N out to the shops legit two seconds ago’. And that picture had over a hundred re-tweets already. You hesitantly clicked on the picture, and gasped. Your spots were huge, and red, and stood out more than anything. And the bag clearly showed the millions of bottles of acne cream through the thin sheet covering. You read along all the other tweets people have added to it. ‘Y/N insecure, much?’ ‘Ugly acne’ ‘Breaking out for the bf!’. You slam the laptop shut and squint your eyes, your fingers fumbling over your chin. Yep, still there. “Babe, whats wrong?” You hear Niall whisper as a chair moves beside you. You look up and he’s sitting directly across from you, head bent ever so slightly just to keep the eye contact with you. “Don’t you see it?” You take your hand from your face and tilt your chin upwards. “See what?” Niall’s eyes are frantically darting across your face. “These!” You point to the main red spot, to the left of your chin. “That little thing? Thats nothing! You had me thinking it was a cut, or a big bruise or something” He sighs releivingly. “But they’re still noticeable! And fans have noticed! A-and, I have noticed and it’s just—”. Niall cuts you off by kissing the side of your chin, directly by your spots. “I’m only here for a few months, so if you had three feet or seven fingers, I wouldn’t care because i’m so head over heels in love with you that all those little things don’t matter. And a few red spots that eventually go away, those don’t matter all. I love you, Y/N”

Louis: You wince as you peer at the cotton bud with all your makeup from before. You were getting rid of all the excess make up you use before bed, and it was looking quite disgusting. You had never realized thats how much you wore it. “Babe, you almost done?” Louis calls from the other side of the door. “Yeah, just a sec” You say and flush your face with water, getting rid of what was left of the make-up. You lower your head as you open the door and Louis steps in. You curl up into the sheets and wait for him, literally fumbling around doing nothing. Louis eventually comes out of the bathroom. And lays down next to you, mumbling a few sweet goodnights before the two of you settle down to sleep. The next morning, you feel fresh, vibrant so to say, as you waltz into the bathroom. You peer at yourself in the mirror, then the pile of makeup by the counter, and shake your head. Just going one day without make-up. That might work. So you leave it all, discarded in the corner, as you get dressed and head out for your errands to run that day. This goes on for days and days on end. No make-up. Not even mascara unless you really needed it. But that was it. One night, before bed, you come into the bedroom to see Louis waiting by the bathroom door. “Y/N?!” He asks, “Aren’t you in there?” pointing to the closed bathroom door. “No, i’m right here” You laugh, leaning in and kissing his cheek before walking over to make the bed. “Well, that explains why you weren’t answering me before…but aren’t you usually taking off your makeup in there?”. “Usually, but i’m not wearing any makeup” You shrug and when he doesn’t reply, you look up at him. He has his eyebrows raised, as if not believing you. “Why? Do I look like a homeless man or something—” “No no no, of course not! It’s just a change not to see you with all of the…ya know” He ended up pointing to the bathroom to make his point. “You probably think i’m a complete tosser” You sigh, backing down and sitting on the edge of the bed, head in your hands. “Actually,” Louis chuckles, walking over and kneeling down in front of you, “If it’s even possible…I love you even more”. You grow slightly confused and he simply smiles back, kissing the corner of your mouth before pulling you onto the bed. “You don’t need makeup! You’ve never needed makeup! Since when?! I think you look even more beautiful without it. In there, in that bathroom, is fake Y/N. I like her, she’s sexy, but right here is the real Y/N, and I think she’s much more sexy than that other one. I love her to bits and seeing her without all the crap on her face, only makes me love her that much more”

Harry: Rumors. Hate. All that crap was really getting to you. Usually the girlfriends got picked apart to every little aspect of their bodies. And this was no exception. Being Harry Styles’s girlfriend was hard. You used to be normal, happy healthy girl who never expected to be dating such a great guy, but now you were a slouchy, insecure girl who only wanted everything to be back to normal. You would never leave Harry in a million years, but the hate alone was worth considering it. You hopped out of the shower, peering down at your body. There was nothing perfect about it. You had fairly normal sized boobs, a crease in your stomach, a blobby bit hanging over the top of your underwear. But you weren’t fat. You just weren’t as skinny as all of Harry’s previous girlfriends. And it was scaring you to think that one day he might notice. You slipped on your clothes and headed out into the kitchen where Harry was at the table. “Morning love, want some breakfast?” He nodded up to the plate of food prepared on the bench. “Uh,” You hesitate, you were really hungry, but loosing a few pounds wouldn’t be that bad, “I’m not that hungry this morning”. You lied, right to his face, but it was for a beneficial cause, so you didn’t feel that bad about it. Days when by, and you started excersizing more than you should’ve, and dieting, and by dieting, you didn’t eat at all. You skipped meals and lied when Harry asked if you ate or not. It had been weeks since that small talk to yourself, and it had grown into something much much more complicated. “Dinners ready, baby!” Harry calls from the kitchen. You jog down the stairs and pop your head into the kitchen. “No thanks, i’m not that hungry. I’m going to go for a run” You shook your head and turned to leave. “No. Y/N, stop” You hear Harry shout. You stop dead in your track, slowly turning around to face him. He was fuming, and you knew why. “Why aren’t you eating?” He questions, narrowing his eyes at you. “I’m…I am eating—” “Please don’t lie to me” Harry scoffed, his eyes growing slightly glossy, “I hate seeing you like this! Is this because the fans call you fat?!”. When you didn’t reply, and just looked at the floor, Harry took that as a yes. “Ignore them, really, screw them, Y/N. Their all stupid idiotic haters that will never have the chance like you do. I know you really love me, Y/N, just as much as I love you, but you can’t keep doing this to yourself! I love you so much and it’s killing me to see you like this. Your absolutely beautiful the way you are. Just…come eat with me”. You nod, tears sliding down your cheeks as you take the hand Harry offered out.