Chapter 1

Whelp, here we go

~~

"I want it," I stated.

"No," my mother denied.

"I said I want it," I repeated.

"And I said no," my mom said.

I crossed my arms, stomping my foot down. My mother sighed as she looked at me.

"Maybe you can have that toy truck for Christmas, or for your sixth birthday," she said.

"But I want it now," I said.

"Frank Anthony, don't make me tell you no again," she said.

I screamed, throwing the truck at the shelf, effectively breaking other things. I want the toy, I'm gonna get the toy if I want it.

-+-

I smirked at the people who cowered in front of me, watching their weak figures shake. I felt so powerful, I am so powerful. The way their tears glistened off their cheeks in the moonlight, it was something of beauty. The blood that that pooled on the ground would stain these streets forever, whether it be literal or metaphorical. Like my name carved into the dirt, there for everyone to spit on. The thought of me made people close their blinds and shut their doors. Like something of a movie, everything all happening at once. The fear that buzzed around everyone, kept them on their toes. I could get high off that, the way I make everyone else feel.

"Please don't hurt me," the woman whimpered.

I scoffed. "Wow, that's so original."

The couple cowered in front of me in the dark alleyway. They had just been coming home from a double date when we crossed paths. However, their friends were already killed by the knife in my hands. I took a step forward, watching the way they shrunk into themselves. I grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up to his feet.

He looked to be about eighteen or nineteen, dark hair and dark eyes. He was young, he had so much to live for. Somehow, that made me want to kill him even more. I lifted my knife up, a smile on my face as the shiny metal glinted in the moonlight. The person grabbed my wrist, trying to get out of my grip. That attempt was futile.

"C'mon, we're all just having fun here," I crooned.

The boy shook his head furiously, only making me laugh. I thrust the knife forward, stabbing it into his stomach. I let go of him, letting him collapse onto the ground. I stepped towards the girl, pulling her up off the ground. I moved my right hand to grab her by the neck as I pinned her against the wall. I grabbed at the bottom of her dress, lifting it up while she tried to tug it back down.

"I've had such a hard day, don't make me even more frustrated," I growled.

She shook her head, trying to push me away. I tightened my grip around her neck, hearing her gasp and choke. I pulled her head forward, slamming it against the brick wall. She screamed, but I hit her head against the wall again. Blood poured from the back of her head as I did it twice more. I let go and she crumbled to the ground. I checked her pulse to make sure she was dead. I stood up straight, looking down to see the boy staring up at me, bleeding out on the cement. I stomped on his neck, hearing him gag before I heard nothing.

I stepped out onto the empty streets, glad for it to be dark and empty. I headed down the street towards my house. It was quiet here, which I liked, all the shops closed so no one was around to hear the screams of my victims. I ran a hand through my black hair, scratching the back of my head. My eyes landed on someone who was walking towards my way with their head down. The person had black, shoulder length hair. They wore a light pink skirt with a white sweater, white tights, and light pink heels with a small buckle going over the top.