Vintage Catalyst

Title

Vintage Catalyst

Genre

Fantasy, Adventure

Synopsis (What the author wrote)

As she deals with the loss of her mother and her alcoholic father, Sibyl discovers her mother was a part of a secret organization living amongst everyday people. And most important of all - she's one of them. As she discovers her new powers with the help of the Aislin twins her life begins to turn upside down.

Strange occurances are happening - creatures have been appearing and are coming after her. And she feels a strange connection to a man feared amongst the Grimm Order known as the Spider King.

Nothing is as it seems, the fairy tales are becoming reality, and she finds herself one step closer to finding - and possibly saving her mother. But can she save herself from the Spider King?

What I Feel

I was first attracted to this because of the lovely book cover. Wonderful use of it. As I carried on reading, I love the original idea of mixing Grimm Brothers stories with modern times. There are some fan fiction on Wattpad and I have never read them. This is not a fan fiction because it never is in the first place.

The story and plot woven in between is so beautiful that I could feel the characters and the emotions. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this as I could not help but feel for Sibyl, wonderful use of a name. This has inspired me to add in more twists and plots for my post NaNoWriMo book.