Epilogue

We are now at the rehearsal dinner and I still haven't chose my maid of honor yet. But I have an idea

"Have you decided who your maid of honor will be?" My wedding planner Blaire asked, I nod with a smile. "Actually yes" I turn to the woman who made this possible.

"Maddie, you have done so much for me and my family. Without you, I would not be here today and I am so grateful. So will you be my matron of honor?" I ask, she smiles and everyone claps.

"I would love to Sam"

Wedding day...

"Oh my god, today's the big day Sam!" Katie says excitedly. I give a weak smile, she frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared. Scared that I won't be a good wife, scared that I can't do this." Actually scared would be an understatement. I am petrified. She walks up to me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Come on, you're gonna do great. Sam I love you, Jake loves you, everyone loves you. You're gonna be a great wife and if the time comes, a great mom. Don't be scared, be happy. This is your big day" she says and I smile. She always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"I'm glad that you girls weren't mad that I didn't choose one of you as my maid of honor"

"We all knew it was going to be Maddie. But we're glad because without Maddie, you wouldn't be here today and we wouldn't be friends" Amanda says happily. I smile and open my arms, leading us all into a group hug.

"Aww Thanks guys"

"It's time" Blaire says and we smile. We all walk out and one by one go into the church. First, Dani and Toby, then Mikey and his girlfriend, then Eddie and his girlfriend , then Ethan and Amanda, then Zach and Katie, then Blake and Mia, then Kevin and my cousin, then Maddie and Dylan and finally me and my father.

Everyone oohs and ahhs as we walk down the isle. Once we arrived at the front, I gave my father a hug and held hands with Jake. "Do you Samantha Scott take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"And Do you Jacob Carter take this lovely lady to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" he says smiling

"Then by the power in vested in me, I now declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest says with a smile, we kiss.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I now give you Mr and Mrs Jake Carter" We all walk back up the isle as everyone claps for us. I could not be happier than on this day. I have my husband, friends and new family and I am proud to say that

8 years later....

"Mommy!" Kate shouts.

"Yes sweetie, what is it?" I reply, she smiles, giving me the toothy grin she always gives before asking something. "Can aunt Katie and Uncle Zach take me to the park?" Kate asks, pulling on my sleeve.

"As long as they don't loose you" I reply, causing her to laugh. "Silly mommy. I love you". I give her a kiss on the cheek

"I love you too kiddo" I respond as I hear the door close. It was Jake, he's back from work. "Sammykins I'm home!" Jake shouts, causing its to giggle.

"In the living room" I reply with a chuckle. A few minutes later, I feel a pair of hands come up around my waist. "Ugh the Lion King again? This movie is so old" he whines, referring to the movie Kate is watching, I shake my head.

"She likes it. It keeps her occupied" I say and he wiggles his eyebrows so I slap him. "Some things never change do they?" He says with a chuckle, I smile and shake my head.

"Never"

"Good" just as he's about to kiss me, my phone goes off. It was Katie. "Hello?"

"Hey girl hey" Katie says eagerly, I smile. "What's up?"

"What, I can't call my best friend just to say hi?"

"Seriously what is it?"

"Did you forget that me and Zach are taking Kate to the park?" She says excitedly, I roll my eyes.

"Don't lose my daughter" I reply sternly, she laughs. "I'll see you in a few nerd" she says and we both hang up.

In case you were wondering, Katie and Zach ended up together. Eddie married his college sweetheart named Sophie. Toby and Dani are still dating. Mikey will not tie himself down because he is in that faze where he wants to stay single forever. Ethan is dating Amanda. Mia married Blake and finally, Maddie is in a relationship with a guy named George.

The doorbell rings so I go get the door to reveal Katie and Zach. "Hey Bitch!" Katie shouts, giving me a hug. I give her a mean look and glare at her.

"Shh there are children around. You're such a bad influence on my daughter" I reply with a chuckle, they laugh.

"Bitch, bitch bitch!" Kate yells and they start hysterically laughing. I shake my head and give Kate a stern look.

"Oh my god Kate do not say that ever again it's a bad word!" I shout, she pouts. I kneel down to her and hug her and say "I'm sorry sweetie it's just that it's a bad word so you're not aloud to say it" I reply softly, she nods.

"Okay well we better get going" Zach says with a smile. Unfortunately, Jake is still laughing. I guess he realizes that when Kate comes back she's gonna know a lot more than bitch. Great.

"Don't lose our daughter!" I shout and they laugh. Jake closes the door and says "well, now that their gone we can have a little alone time." He gives me a kiss and I happily return.

I'm so glad that everything that had happened to me in the past, happened. If it didn't, then I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't be standing here kissing my amazing husband and with my beautiful daughter. I am glad that Maddie took me in and made me one of her own. I'm thankful for everything that has happened in my life because even though there were bad and rough patches, my life has turned out to be perfect.

The End
************************************
*cries* *sobs* Oh my god guys, this is the end of the Living With The Carter Family series. Never would I have thought that I had gotten this far. I remember when I started writing this, I just thought that my friends would read it and I'd become a nobody but I was wrong.

Thank you to everyone who's ever read this book. Wow, I can't believe it's over. This has been and incredible journey. So thanks you everyone who voted, commented and read. I love you!

Thanks for reading!
-Jen