Chapter 5- Love And Hate

Zachs POV
We are now at lunch sitting at our usual table and I recently discovered a video of a man and his 8 year old daughter getting held up in a bank and the father gets shot.

"Hey guys check this out"  everyone comes over and I press play. In the middle of the video Kevin says "awesome" then I look over at Sam and I see that she's about to cry, she looks like she's gonna puke. Then she covers her mouth and runs away.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!" Katie shouts angrily, Amanda takes the phone out of my hand and shouts "WHO POSTED THIS?!"

They looked at the phone screen and once they saw that it was Emily who posted it, Katie goes to run off to find Sam leaving a very angry Amanda. "That bitch! She is so dead" Amanda shouts, then she went running after Sam and Katie. What the hell just happened?

SAMS POV
I knew I had to get out of there before anyone saw me cry. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, I made sure nobody was in the stalls before I locked myself in a stall. I just sunk to the floor. That is my dad that they are talking about how could they say something like that? That bitch Emily is going to pay. Suddenly I hear two people run into the bathroom. "Sam" I hear Katie say, I sniffle and wipe away my tears.

"Sam, please come out. Talk to us" Amanda pleads while softly knocking on the door, after a couple of minutes of getting myself together, I came out of the stall.

"I thought that I could start fresh. Stupid me right? I am tired of being a good girl because that's not who I am. In my old school, I was known as the bad girl because of everything with my mom, I was bad. I did very bad things. Now I don't even know who I am but I sure do know that that bitch is gonna pay" I say angrily, their faces show sympathy which is the exact opposite of what I want.

Katie pulls me into a hug. I just cry more as flashbacks of that day come into my mind, this is too much for me to handle.

"Let's skip the rest of the day. We can get ice cream" Amanda suggests, causing my old habits to kick in. "Alright, let's do it" So we walked out of school without a care in the world, and we drove to Amanda's house because her parents are almost never home. We basically watched movies and ate a ton of ice cream. It felt really nice, and it served as a fun distraction from what happened at lunch.

Jakes POV
"Everyone. Can I please have your attention." Emily says with a smirk on her face, everyone immediately stops talking and looks at her. This cannot be good.

"As many of you know I recently posted a rather grousome video on YouTube. I would like to clarify something. We all happen to know the little girl in that video. That little girl goes by the name Samantha Scott. There you have it folks, she got her own father killed. She's a murderer" Emily spits out with a smirk, I am full of rage, so I go up to the microphone.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Dylan asks, I smirk. She doesn't get to make a fool out of my girl. I reach the mic and say "Everbody has a deep secret that they are not willing to share, in Sams case it was this robbery but let me make something clear okay SHE DID NOT KILL HIM! Everything happens for a reason. It's not my story to tell, and it's sure not Emily's either. I have a deep secret. I still sleep with a stuffed animal" I shout courageously, my friends eventually caught on so then Dylan got up.

"I wear bunny slippers and ninja turtle pjs" Dylan says with a smile, then Kevin stands up.

"I secretly sing and dance along to Katy Perry and Taylor Swift" Kevin says and then Zach sands up.

"I do yoga and I enjoy it" Zach says proudly. I looked around to see that the whole lunchroom was getting up and admitting their deepest secrets.

"Hey everyone, since we are announcing deep secrets, Emily here, got a nose job and a boob job sophomore year, and she sleeps with any guy who's willing. So all of you girls who look up to her and want to be just like her, I suggest that you get a new role model" I said causing Emily to run off, leaving the guys having their jaws dropped. I go back to my seat at the table and sit down as if I did nothing wrong.