Chapter 24- Together...Forever... And Always

TOBYS POV
"Toby... I have something that I have to tell you" Dani says with pleading eyes, I give her a questioning look because she looked upset.

"What is it? Did Blake break up with you again? Oooh I am so gonna kick his ass!" I say angrily, she shakes her head.

"No... Gosh I don't even know how to tell you this...I'm.. Pregnant" As soon as she said this my eyes bug out.

"What the f*ck how?"

"You don't remember the party? It was both of our faults but, I went to the doctor and it's confirmed, I am pregnant. And you're the dad" she said with a tear rolling down her face, I shake my head in disbelief.

"But... But I'm too young to be a dad and you're too young to be a mom! You have to get rid of it"

"It's a baby Toby, you can't just throw it away like it's garbage"

"Then give it up for adoption!" I yell angrily, tears fall faster down her face as she shakes her head. "NO TOBY, IM KEEPING IT"

"But we are too young, were only fifteen! Oh god, what are we gonna do?!" I freak out, she sighs and gives me a hug. "I don't know but we will figure it out along the way" she replied, crying. I pull away and wipe away her tears.

"Hey, listen to me. If you want to keep it then fine, I will not be some deadbeat dad that doesn't care about his kid. I'm sure your parents can help and I will help out as much as I can" I grab her a hand, a small smile spreads across her face.

"This is really happening huh?"

"Yeah... I guess so"

I wake up in a cold sweat. Unfortunately it wasn't a dream, it was a memory and it is soon going to become my reality.

Sam's POV
"I can't believe that Dani is pregnant" I say to Katie and Amanda, they both nod. "I know, like what was he thinking? I'm still a virgin" Amanda says with a chuckle.

"Same" I reply, we both look at Katie. She puts her hands up in surrender. "Don't look at me. At least I use condoms."

"I feel so stupid. He was acting funny and I didn't even see it"

"It's not your fault Sam, he decided to go to that party and sleep with Dani while he was drunk" Katie says

"He wasn't even supposed to be drinking or sleeping with anyone because HES FIFTEEN!"

"True" Katie agrees, nodding her head. As soon as I was about to say something else, Mikey bursts through the door. "I know you're talking about Toby. I can't believe that my twin didn't tell me. Am I that out of space?"

"No, Mikey he hid it from everyone don't feel bad" I put my hand on his shoulder as he sighs. "No, he tells me everything and anything. But did he not trust me with this? I've kept everything that he's said to me a secret since birth, but I guess that we are not that close anymore" at this point, tears are falling down his face so I wipe them away.

"It's okay to feel sad about it. I mean personally I feel like he's too young and I think that Dani is stupid for keeping it because this is a new life we are talking about here and she only just started her teen years"

"I feel the same way, they are only 15. I can't believe that he made such a stupid mistake"

"Well you know what they say, don't risk it to get the biscuit" Amanda teases, we all start laughing.
-----
TOBYS POV
"Hey" Dani says walking up to me. We decided to meet at the park that we went to as little kids and talk about things. "Hi" I reply awkwardly.

"It seems like just yesterday that we were little ones frolicking around this park, and now I can't believe that we are going to have one of our own" she says with a sigh, I nod in agreement.

"I know right, it's so weird"

"So I was thinking, what should we name it?" She asks, I just shrug. "Well, if it's a girl I thought either Claire, Avery, or Mia. And for a boy I was thinking either Marcus, Leo or Matt" she says and I shake my head. Definetly not Matt, that's Sam's dads name

"Well if you don't like my ideas then you come up with some" she replied, crossing her arm, I laugh. "Okay, what about if it's a girl we name it either Avery, Cameron or Chloe and if it's a boy then either Caleb, Max, or Brandon"

"Those are great names!" She says excitedly while clapping her hands. "How are you handling this?" I question while holding her hand, she sighs.

"I'm okay, I mean the hormones are a bit much but at least I am not getting my period-"

"Ewww TMI Dani, I do not need to know that" I complain, she laughs and plays her head on my shoulder. "I think we are going to be great parents, fifteen or not we are awesome" Dani said excitedly, I sigh.

"How are you holding up about this?" She asks me, I shrug. "Well, it definetly took me by surprise. I mean I wasn't expecting a kid at such a young age but I guess that's gods way of punishing us for what we did. But I've had some time to think about it and I'm pretty happy, and there are good things coming out of this too. I mean, we have known each other all of our lives so we should be good with this. But I do have to say that even though in the future when the baby comes, it doesn't mean that we are going to get married right after. I mean if we were like 25 I could see it but we are too young"

"Yes, I completely agree. I don't want the weight of being married on my shoulders and I know that having a kid means more responsibility, but I think with your mom and my parent's help, we can get through this together" she says with a wide smile, I smile back and intertwine our fingers.

"Together?"

"Forever"

"And Always" we both reply in unison, smiling at the friendship code we made up when we were five. Even though I am going to be a dad in 5 months, I think we are going to be awesome, badass parents.