Chapter 6- Birthdays and Partying

Today is November 16th aka my birthday!

"One... Two...three HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The boys yell loudly, waking me up. I scream and fall out of bed, they all start laughing. I just glare at them.

"It's not funny! I was having a good dream!" I say, slapping Eddies arm. "It was totally worth it though" he replied, finally catching his breath

"Anyways Happy Birthday! You're seventeen" Mikey and Toby say giving me a hug, I smile. "Thanks" I reply, a couple seconds later, Maddie comes in with a cupcake with a candle in it.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sam, Happy birthday to you!" They all sing way out of tune but I don't care, it's still adorable. "Make a wish!" Maddie says excitedly,I did exactly so. I closed my eyes and made my wish.

I wish I could see my dad one last time

Then I blew out the candle and they all clapped, Ethan wraps his arm around my shoulder and smirks. "Now since its your birthday, we are gonna party hard!" Ethan says and all the guys say "yeah!" Even Toby and Mikey

"Oh no, you two can spend the day with Sam, but tonight sixteen and up are going partying" Eddie says to the twins, they pout, obviously angrily.

"Aw" Toby says, crossing his arms, Mikey just glares at us. "No fair" Mikey replies, also crossing his arms in anger.

"Life isn't fair" me, Jake, Eddie and Ethan say in unison causing Maddie to chuckle. "Okay well if we get to spend the day with you, then we want to take you to the skate park" Toby says confidently, I nod and smile.

"Alright sounds good" I replied, smiling because I am excited. Skating was basically my thing back in my old school. "Okay boys, let's give Sam time to get ready" Maddie pushes all the boys out of my room, I chuckled as Ethan was the toughest one to get out of my room.
------
I just love the skate park so much. Skateboarding is my getaway, it completes me. Katie decided not to come because she hates skateboards. But Amanda came because she wanted to scope out the hot guys.

I did a couple of flip tricks and the boys' mouths dropped down to the floor. It was hilarious.

"Wow" The twins say, I smile.

"You can ride?!" Ethan and Eddie shout.

"That's ma' girl" Jake says

"I'm impressed" Dylan says excitedly, I smirked. When I came up from the rails, I see Amanda flirting with a group of guys oh look there's Marco

Wait what?!

I go over to the group of guys to see if it's really him, and when it was I was ecstatic!

"Marco?" The familiar boy that I used to know turned his head and smiled widely.

"Sam? Omg it's so great to see you. You look so good!" He says pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the cheek, I giggle. "Yeah you too man, It's been forever" I say, eyeing him up in Down, admiring how much he's changed. Puberty did both of us good.

Amanda clears her throat "oh right sorry, Marco this is Amanda, Amanda this is Marco. Marco and I were childhood friends but then he moved away" I say sadly while glaring at him, Marco extended his hand and Amanda politely shook it.

Jakes POV

"Yo dude, who's that guy that's hugging Sam?" Dylan asks, pointing to a blonde hair, green eyed boy. I look over to see that not only is he hugging her but he kissed her cheek. Oh this guy is gonna get it.

"I hate to say this man, but I think you've got competition" Ethan says with a chuckle, I punch him in the shoulder.

"Psh! yeah right" I reply, shrugging it off, looking over at Sam and this new guy. Who does he think he is? Kissing my girl, excuse me? I think the f**k not.