Chapter 30- Florida part 1

"Oh my god I'm so excited!!!" Dani says as we aboard the plane. Her and the baby got out of the hospital last week and she was supposed to come so she asked her parents to babysit because Avery is too young to go on a plane.

"Same here, have to ever been to Florida?" I ask Dani, she shakes her head which caused me to smile. "Me either. I hear it's beautiful there though"
-----
We are now at our hotel and let's just say that things are getting freaky, and not the good kind. I saw this girl that had blonde hair but looked like me waiting for her boyfriend. Her boyfriend works at the hotel. I went up to greet her but she got all weird.

"Hi I'm Sam, what's your name?" I ask the girl, she smiles and holds out her hand. "Hi I'm Mia. Sam, hmm that name sounds familiar what is your last name?"

"Scott" The minute my last name left my mouth her expression completely changed. It was as if hearing my name made her freak out. "Umm I got to go, it was nice meeting you bye" She says suspiciously running off.

I go back inside the hotel and run upstairs. I guess I am sharing with Dani but I'm not complaining because Dani is cool. Plus we are going to go to Disney once everyone is settled in.

Two hours later...
We are now at Disney and I am so excited to go on the rides. "Let's go on splash mountain first" Before I could protest, Ethan was already pulling me over to the line. The line is huge, I guess we are going to be here for a while.

"So since we are going to be here for a while, tell me who was that girl you were talking to?" Ethan asks, I shrug.

"I don't know, she said her name was Mia"

"Well Mia was hot" he says with a chuckle, I roll my eyes and chuckle as well. "She has a boyfriend"

"Damn it, why do all the good ones have to be taken" Ethan said, stomping his foot on the ground like a five year old. "You don't know if she was good. She could be a serial killer for all we know" I reply. This time it was his turn to laugh.

"Don't laugh at me, I'm serious" He only laughs harder. We are now at the front of the line, thank god. The gates open and we get on the ride. "I'm so scared" Dani says clinging onto Toby's arm.

"It isn't that bad" Toby replied grabbing Dani's hand. Then the ride takes off. We are in a dark tunnel for a little bit and then there's the drop.

"Ahhhhh" Dani and Ethan scream, but me and Toby scream "woohoo!" When the rides over, me and Toby want to go again but Dani and Ethan decline.
----
After numerous rides, and thrills we decided to go back to the hotel. As I am walking, I see Mia so I yell her name. "Hey Mia!" I shout, giving her a smile. She looks at me and then takes off, so I go running after her.

"Mia! Hey wait" I chase her until she is at a dead end. I pin her up against the wall. "Why are you running from me?" I ask, she shakes her head and refuses to talk. "Fine we'll do this the hard way. BOYS" I call the boys and motion for them to grab her. They take her by the arms and we walk back to the hotel.

When we finally got back to the hotel and I made the boys put Mia in a chair and hold her down while I get the tape. I walk into the kitchen part of mine and Dani's hotel room, open the drawer and get the tape.

I quickly run back to them and tape Mia's hands and feet to the chair. But she still won't talk. "Now tell me, why did you run away earlier?" I say but she still won't talk.

"Fine. Maybe I'll just ask your boyfriend, let's see if he knows anything" I started walking to the door but then she finally spoke.

"Don't you dare touch him"

"Okay, then answer the question. Why were you running from me?"

"Because I am your sister"

"You're my what?!" I shout feeling flabbergasted, she nods. So I slap her, I really don't know what got into me but it just happened.

"Tell me the truth"

"I am telling you the truth. My name is Amelia Scott. I am your sister"