Chapter 4- Ding Dong The Bitch Is Back

I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Mikey shouts eagerly. That must be Katie and Amanda at the door.

"SAM YOUR HOT FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Mikey shouts with excitement in his voice through the intercom, I chuckle. "Well then stop ogling over them and send them up" I replied, trying not to laugh. A few minutes later Katie and Amanda came bursting through the door with smiles on their faces.

"Hey Sam I am" Katie says with a smirk, clearly she's keen on nicknames considering that she also calls Amanda Mandi. "Don't call me that" I replied with a laugh.

"But I have to find the perfect nickname for you" she pleads with pleading eyes, I laugh and reply "Well then keep trying" which causes her to frown.

"So... What's up?" I ask, wondering why they are here. Not to sound rude or anything but I didn't really invite them.

"Well homecoming is tomorrow, do you have a dress?" Amanda asks curiously, swaying back and forth on her heels and toes, she's up to something. I can sense it.

I bite the inside of my cheek nervously and say "I am a very lazy human being." I can clearly see the anger on their faces, Katie was the first one to blow up.

"WHAT?! WE HAVE TO GO NOW THEN! WE HAVE A LONG DAY AHEAD OF US" They both grabbed me out of my bed and pulled me out of my room.

"Wait" I said before knocking, more like banging on Eddie's door. "Eddie I'm going to the mall, tell Maddie to call me if she needs me" I said loudly, knowing he was hung over "OKAY I WILL, NOW STOP BANGING ON THE DOOR AND GET THE HELL OUT! I WANT TO SLEEP!" Last night, he went out partying and came home sloppy drunk, therefore he has a hangover.

"Well he's grumpy" Amanda says, crossing her arms with a pout, I shake my head. "No he's just hung over"

"Okay well now that you told them where you are going, LETS GO! We need to find you the perfect dress!" Katie starts clapping her hands together. I can already tell this is going to be a hell of a day.
------
We are now at the second dress store and we have yet to find anything. In the other store, everything was either to tight or too slutty.

"Here try these on" Katie says, shoving a bunch of dresses in my hands and pushing me back into the dressing room.

About 25 dresses later, I still had nothing. "Come on Sam, you're so picky" Amanda grunts, I shake my head defensively. "No, these dresses are too slutty"

"How about this one?" Amanda questions, pointing to a light blue high-low dress with lace at the top

"It's ...perfect" I said feeling speechless, she smirks. "I thought you'd like it, now go try it on" Amanda replied, I looked at Katie to see that she had a big smile on her face.

I put the dress on and looked in the mirror and I felt speechless. I feel Beautiful. This dress is just perfect. But I have decided that I am not gonna let the girls see it on me until tomorrow.

"Where's the dress?" Katie asks angrily, I chuckle. "Right here" I say smirking and pointing to the dress.

"Does it fit?" Amanda asks, I nod. "Yup" I replied while popping the 'p' "Well then why didn't we see it?" Katie asks angrily, I smirk.

"It's a surprise. You will have to wait till tomorrow" I say still smirking. "Fine" They say in unison, Katie was clearly angry, after all she was the one who dragged me to so many stores and picked so many dresses but Amanda picked one and it was perfect.
----
"OW! Katie that hurts" I shout because she has burnt me for about the hundredth time curling my hair. "Sorry. Beauty is pain" she replies innocently, Amanda starts laughing hysterically.