Chapter 2- Secrets Revealed

"Wake up, wake up!" I am awoken by the twins shaking me.

"Come on seriously? I want to sleep" I groan, pulling the covers over my head. All of a sudden the blankets are ripped off and the blinds are pulled open all by Jake. Boy do I hate this guy... well sorta

"Why do you hate me?" I whine like a baby, trying to shield all light from coming in and blinding me, he chuckles "I don't hate you, I like you very much princess" he says with a wink before continuing, "now get up we have school in a half hour, my mom set up whatever she is gonna do so get your beautiful self out of bed" He immediately covers his mouth and mutters "damn it! Why did I say that"

"Umm thanks tell your mom that I'll be ready in a couple of minutes" I replied, sending him and the twins out.

I quickly brush my hair and my teeth and then slip on my new leggings and an old white tank top and head off into Maddie's room.

"Maddie I'm ready" I call her, a few minutes later she comes out with a huge bag that I'm guessing is for make up.

"Yay! Makeover time" she says, patting the seat in front of her vanity. "Sit down and close your eyes"

"Okay" So I sat and we talked and it was really amazing.

A couple of minutes later, she said that I could look at her masterpiece and I have to say, I am so amazed. She did winged eyeliner on my top lids, she did lip gloss and she straightened my hair and added a black beanie. I looked badass. "Wow"

"Honey, you look amazing" Maddie says with a big smile, I smiled back and hugged her. "I love it! Thank you so much"

"Anything for you, I have always wanted a daughter, now get going you're gonna be late. Is it okay if you ride with Jake, Ethan and Eddie? They can show you around if you want" I smile and nod. "I don't mind at all and again thank you so much"

"It's really no problem. Now go show people that you're a badass tomboy" she replied while lightly pushing me out the door.

"Okay bye" I started walking downstairs and approached the boys who are now in the kitchen eating cereal. I put my hands on my hips and smirk. "Ready boys?" I asked confidently, all of their spoons dropped. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Uhhhh... Y-yeah l-let's go" Jake says while grabbing his stuff and walking out the door. "Yeah totally" Ethan replied, following behind Jake.

"You look great, don't worry. I know my brothers very well and I can Definetly tell that Jake is into you" Eddie whispers, my smirk turns into a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes who can blame him, you're pretty, smart and you have very witty comebacks" he replies with a wink, I chuckle and lightly push him.

"Thanks-" I am cut off by the honking of the car horn. "Are you guys coming or what?" Ethan shouts in the passenger seat, honking the car horn one more time.

"Yeah we're coming!" Eddie shouts back, skipping over to the car as if I didn't have that conversation with him.

I'll admit the ride to school was pretty awkward. Jake and I sat next to each other in silence. Once we finally arrived at school, I took one look and it was exactly what I expected PDA everywhere, cheerleaders, jocks, and nerds. I don't know if I'm gonna fit in anywhere. I guess I was just spacing out looking at the building because someone's fingers snapping in my face snapped me out of it.

"Hello? Earth to Sam" Jake calls out, waving a hand in front of my face, I shook my head."Oh sorry, I guess I'm just nervous"

"There's nothing to be nervous about, I have already picked up your schedule and we have all classes together" he says with a smirk, I was kind of shocked because normally that never happens.