Chapter 21-The Bitch, The 'man' and the Bad ass Best Friend

It's Bren a week since everything happened with Jake and Dylan, I have to say things have been pretty weird. Even Toby has been acting weird, I don't get it. Anyways, today is the day that every kid and teacher dreaded.... Monday.

Anyways everything was going good until this happened:

I was about to walk to class when I saw a fist coming towards my face and before I could do anything about it, I was punched in the face which caused me to fall on my butt.

"That's for punching me and this is for punching my man!" Emily shouts, kicking me in the stomach. I feel like I have just gotten the wind knocked out of me.

"I'm sorry that he's a d-" I am cut off by her kicking me over and over again to a point where I am coughing up blood and wheezing. Just as I thought that this was going to be the end, I see her go flying into a locker.

"Emily?! What the f*ck your gonna kill her!" A voice shouts. I don't even have to look up to see who it is... Jake...

"She deserves to die after the way she treated us. This way she can be with her parents-" she is cut off by him pushing her up by the neck

"Don't you dare say anything like that about her or her family again. We are over Emily, I don't know what I have ever seen in you but you know what?! You're a bitch and that's all you'll ever be. Sam is an amazing girl and if you ever dare say anything like that to her or even lay a hand on her, you'll all be dealing with a very angry Jake and we don't want that do we now?" He says scarily, she shakes her head fast.

He lets her down and she goes running down the hall at the speed of lightning. Then Jake comes over to me and picks me up bridal style.

"Shit!" He mutters. He now starts running out the door and into the hospital. Luckily the hospital is down the block from the school.

"HELP! I need help. My friend, she is bleeding from her head and she's coughing up blood PLEASE HELP HER!" He shouts, a doctor takes me away from him and puts me on a gurney. And then it all went black.

When I woke up, I realized that I am in a big room that I know is not mine "Where am I?" I question, a tall figure comes over to me and grabs my hand.

"Oh thank god your okay!" Jake says, breathing a sigh of relief, I looked at him confused. "Thanks? Now answer the question"

"You're in the hospital. Emily being the bitch she is, attacked  you and I guess that you hit your head because you were bleeding from it and you were coughing up blood. Luckily the doctor said that nothing is broken or damaged. You had to get five stitches in the back of your head though. But at least your okay, I was so worried" he says hugging me, I don't move.

We sit there in silence for a while but it was an awkward silence. But that silence was easily broken when Jake spoke up.

"Look, I'm sorry for being a dick. I was really bad to you and I know that I shouldn't have been because you don't deserve any of that. You're an amazing, sweet, funny, talented and badass of a girl and I really like that. And even though we can't be together right now, I want you to know that I am glad that Toby makes you happy. But I will wait... I will wait till the end of time if that means getting a second chance. I love you Sam and nothing is not going to change that" I didn't know what to say. I was shocked.

He still loves me?

"Jake... I appreciate your apology and all, but I am happy that you are happy with me being with Toby. But if you want to wait then that's your decision. I can't say that I love you back because you have hurt me so much these past few weeks and I don't want to go through that again so what do you say we call it a truse. Friends?" I question, he nods.

"Best buds" he replied, hugging me. I am happy that he apologized because let's face it, it was pretty cold of him to bring up my dad like that but I guess everyone makes mistakes right?

"Oh my god Sam are you okay?" Katie and Amanda shout, bursting through my hospital room door. "Yeah just a little sore and my head hurts but that's normal"

"Well I am glad. You really had us worried there" Amanda says with a sigh of relief, I sigh as well.

"I'm sorry guys, this is all my fault"

"This is not your fault at all okay?! It's that bitch Emily's  fault. You were just her victim. I'm glad that Jake was there to stop it because otherwise, she could have killed you Even though he's been a douche, he was a good douche for helping you" Katie replied, giving him daggers and I laugh.

"No problem. There's no need to fear, Jake the man is here!" He says going into his super hero pose and I start laughing hard.

"N-n-not a-again" I say in between laughs

"Anything to see that beautiful smile of yours" he replied with a wink, we all laugh.

Oh god do I still have feelings for him? But I am with Toby now. Oh god this is baaaaad...
--------
We got home an hour ago and ever since I got home, I have been getting interrogated by Maddie but I don't blame her, I mean if you got a phone call saying that your 'daughter' is in the hospital, you would be interrogating her too

"We have to press charges"

"No. It's nothing that hasn't happened before" I say looking at the ground and Maddie looks pissed

"What do you mean? This has happened before?!"

"Well... Kind of yes. I have been bullied by her since I got here. But I don't want to press charges because Jake threatened her and if she tells the cops then he can go to jail for abuse" I say worriedly, she takes a deep breath and gives me a hug.

"Alright but if this ever happens again, you tell me immediately got it?" She says, I nod.

"Now go up to your room, your friends are waiting for you" I go up the stairs and open my door to see the girls playing strip poker with Mikey and Ethan, let's just say that the boys are losing badly. The girls are basically protégés at this so its a piece of cake for them. But Ethan and Mikey are down to their socks and underwear.

"What's going on in here?" I tase, trying to hold back my laughter. Katie and Amanda smirk. "Well the boys here challenged us to a poker game. If we lose, then we have to go out with them for the rest of the year. But if we win which is obviously happening, they have to write a song about us and go running through the halls in a coconut bra and panties screaming the Barbie girl song" Amanda says, I laugh at the image in my head.

"I GIVE UP!" Ethan says slamming his cards down on the floor, I chuckle. "Good because we don't want to see Ethan Junior" I say and then we all laugh and Ethan smirks and Mikey follows him out.

That was... Interesting but I guess that there are more weird events to come right?
*******************************
Hey guys, short chapter I know but I am having serious writers block and I didn't like the idea of Jake playing the villain so yeah. So what do you think? Is she still in love with Jake? Will her and TOBYS relationship go down the toilet or will they actually stick?

Leave a comment below if your team Jake or team Toby. I want your feedback so I can fix mistakes.

Vote, comment. Thanks!

-Jen