Chapter 17- How Dare You!

Ah, this is the life. I'm just laying in my room on my bed watching Vampire Diaries.

"I love you"

"Stop loving me!"

"I can't!"

"YOU STUPID BITCH! CANT YOU SEE HE LOVES YOU. HES FIGHTING FOR YOU!" I yell at my TV screen.

"Jeez Sam, what did that TV do to you?" Toby teases, coming into my room. I look over at the clock to see that it's 3:30?! Wow time goes by fast when you're sick.

"I'm sorry for hating Elena Gilbert for being herself. I mean look at her! She's whining because two hot guys are fighting for her." I say innocently with a smile, he chuckles.

"Well when you put it that way" he says sarcastically rolling his eyes, I chuckle. "So what brought you to my sanctuary?"

"Well I needed your advice-" he says and I cut him off  by over-excitedly saying "I'm in!" I held out my foot so he could start giving me a message, It's only been a week and I'm still sick. I just want this cold to be over with!

"Ugh fine" he says starting to rub my foot. "So what did you need my advice on. IS IT A GIRL?!" I question, feeling like the excited older sister.

"Actually yes-"

"Omg yay! Sorry continue"

"Okay well there's this girl Dani. I have known her since birth and I really like her, but don't let her name fool you, she's the complete opposite of tomboy, she's a girly-girl. So I want to ask her on a date but I'm afraid that she won't even acknowledge my existence-"

"Say no more. I got this. I'll play the guitar while you sing. Who is her favorite band?"

"One Direction" he says and I roll my eyes, basic. But hey, can't complain, my favorite band is basic too.

"Well I know almost every one of their songs thanks to Katie and Amanda. I suggest you sing You and I. It's the most romantic! We will do it tomorrow during your lunch period. I think I am feeling better enough to go to school" I say and his face lights up.

"Really!?"

"Yup. You make me happy, so I want to make you happy" I say messing up his hair, he quickly fixes it.

"Thank you!" He says giving me a big hug, I smile. "This girl better say yes because if I wasn't dating Jake and you did something like that for me, I would snatch you up age difference or not"

"Okay I'll go learn the lyrics, you go back to yelling at your TV screen" he says with a chuckle, walking out the door, I laugh.

Just as I press play, Jake comes bursting in as happy as I've ever seen him. "Babe, guess what?"

"What?"

"Coach said that at our last game, there were scouts there and since I scored the winning goal, they want me to join a football summer camp!" He says excitedly, my smile turns into a frown.

"Your leaving? For the whole summer?" I ask sadly, he nods and sits next to me. "Yes. I'm sorry but this is a once in a lifetime chance. But we still have 4 months left together."

"Yeah barely. You are focused on football, not once have I heard you ask me how I was feeling, or come in to talk to me unlike the rest of your brothers. You clearly love football more than me so just go and let football be your girlfriend" I say angrily

"Well I get that your sick and all but I have -

"Been busy with football and all that shit, I know Jake! But do you give a damn about me?! No" I yell and I see that he's getting mad now which makes my blood boil more.