Chapter 22-Break Up's and Parties

Okay so my early summer was going well until multiple events happened. In case you were wondering, Emily burnt down the whole school with her science experiment which lead to an early summer. So as I was saying, my day started off like any other day...

"Good morning sunshine" Katie says as I wake up. I look at my clock to see that it's only 8 am so I groan.

"It's 8AM what do you want from my life?"

"I want you to come to a party with me and Amanda"

"Yeah come with us, it will be fun" Amanda joins in, I shake my head. "No I just want to eat and sleep"

"You have been eating and sleeping for a month. It is now may 13th girl you gotta get up and stop being lazy" Katie says, slapping my butt.

There's a knocking at the door. "Hey Toby, what's up?" I question as he walks in, he looks nervous.

"Umm... Can we talk. Alone?" He asks, Amanda and Katie nod and go out of the room. He comes around to where I'm sitting and sits down silent.

"So... What did you want to talk about?"

"Us" he says looking down at the floor. Uh oh, I know what's coming.

"What about us?"

He's silent for a moment then he continues "Dani said she likes me. She confessed her feelings for me and then she kissed me. So what I'm saying is... I kissed her back. I'm so sorry but I still have feelings for her. I think we should break up" he says still not looking at me, I get angry.

"Get out" I growl. Yes growl because this is the third time I have been cheated on and I'm tired of being walked over.

"What?"

"I said GET THE HELL OUT!" I yell, he runs out because I guess I sounded scary but he should be scared because this is my calm side. I just start crying again. "Aww honey, what happened?" Amanda asks, rubbing my back.

"Isn't it obvious? She has been cheated on for the 3rd time!" Katie replied, smacking Amanda on the back of the head.

"Oh. I'm sorry Sam" Amanda goes to give me a hug but I push her away. "Stop. Just stop. I want everyone to stop pitying me! I'm going to that party and I am going to have fun. Stupid boys" 

"YESSS lets do this! The party doesn't start till 5" Katie says with a smile, I smirk. "Okay then I'm gonna go back to sleep and you two can meet me back here at 2" I reply, they nod and walk out of my room.

"Goodnight Sam" Amanda comments with a laugh, I sigh. Just as soon as I thought I was going to cry myself to sleep, someone comes into my room and sits down on my bed.

"Sam, have you been crying?" Jake asks, I shake my head. "No" I say sniffing. Damn it now you made it obvious! Nice one Sam.

"I know you are. Now stop lying and talk to me" he says sincerely, I sigh. "Toby broke up with me because he still has feelings for Dani. This is the 3rd time I have been cheated on. What the hell is wrong with me?" I sigh and wipe away a tear.

"No, no Sam. There's nothing wrong with you. You're a strong, fun, talented and awesome girl and the list goes on. Sam, you're amazing and have I made mistakes, Yes. Do I want to make them up? Of course. What I'm saying is, now that Toby's out of the picture, maybe you could give us another shot?" Jake says with a smile, I look at the floor.