Chapter 23- Some Secrets Should Stay Hidden

"TOBY?" "SAM?" we both say in unison. What the hell is he doing here? He knows that he's not supposed to be drinking at parties. I pull him aside by the ear, yes the ear because that's how mad I am right now.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shout over the music, he chuckles. "Calm down I'm just tryin to have some fun with ma friends yo" he says slurring his words so obviously he's drunk.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock. And you've been drinking?! That's it you're cut off" I reply, slapping the drink he has out of his hand. He glared at me.

"Don't be such a bitch I'm just trying to have fun at a party with my girlfriend and my friends"

"Is Mikey with you?"

"No he's at Justin's house"

"Okay good. I'd never thought I'd say this but you should have listened to Mikey and gone with him to Justin's"

"And miss this rockin party? Hell nah" he says like a diva, I roll my eyes. "Okay Tori let's go" I reply, grabbing his hand and trying not to laugh at the nickname I gave him based on his attitude but he pulls his hand away and pushes me.

"I said I'm not going! WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? Do I have to dumb it down for you? I'm. Staying. Here. With. My. Friends. Got it? Now get out of my face and leave me alone" he snaps, I was pissed off to a point where I am going into my inner dungeon and letting out my Dragons fire.

"Oh hell no! Toby after all I have done for you? After I've helped you with Dani in the first place, how I gave you advice, how I helped you skip school with me and the list goes on, you have the audacity to push me?! That's it we are going home right now I don't care what do say, were leaving got it?!" I shout as he smirks.

"You little bitch, you don't get it do you? I said i'm staying" he says pushing me off but I don't let go then once I do let go he slaps me right across the face. Who does he think he is?!

"You little mother f*cker! How dare you!" I scream with tears in my eyes, he shakes his head and a look of sympathy spreads across his face.

"Sam... I..."

"No save it! I'm gonna get a bruise now but it's nothing that I haven't seen before. I'm so disappointed in you. I'd never thought that you would push or hit a girl but I guess this is the new you now. Well you can tell the old you and the new you to f*ck off and stay away from me!" I yell turning around to face an angry Jake, Dylan, Katie, and Amanda. I see that we have drawn a crowd.

"Don't. He's not worth it" I snap, holding back the boys and looking back at Toby like he's a price of trash. Then I see a tear escape his eye and I smile. Yes I smile because now he's a little mother f*cker who hits girls and drinks and thinks he can get away with it.

"Fine" Dylan snaps. I could see the anger raising in his face, I would be angry if I was in his position too. But it's best that we don't cause a scene big enough for someone to call the cops.

"I make no promises, when we get home I might rip his head off" Jake says with a straight fact, I laugh. "I'm serious" he says with a glare.

"So am I " I reply laughing.
-----
We actually got home early for once, it is now 9pm and Toby still hasn't come home -wait a minute hold that thought, the front door just opened and closed.

"Mom? I'm home" Toby calls out. "Okay honey, I'm upstairs" Maddie replied, it's just then that I realize she is outside my door. Shit!