Chapter 12- Im So Screwed

So today is the day, I am going to meet Jake's grandparents. Hopefully they are nice and are not like my mom. I hope they're like Maddie, welcoming and awesome.

We are now in the car and let's just say, I can't wait till we get there. I am sitting in the middle of the twins and Toby is FaceTimeing Justin and Justin of course is being pervy, and Mikey is playing his guitar.

"Hey babe. Are you from Tennessee, cuz you're the only ten I see" Justin say winking, I roll my eyes. This kid has no game whatsoever.

"Of course I'm a ten, I mean, look at this face" I reply pointing to my face, trying to be funny but this duche takes it another way.

"I agree. You must be the sun, cuz you're smoking hot" Justin winked again and had a smug look on his face. I wish I could just slap him across the face. Does he honestly think that this is going to work on a girl?

"Immature boys" I mutter, Toby chuckles. After a long 2 and a half hours, we finally arrived at Maddie's parents house. Maddie rings the bell and a lady with short dirty blonde hair( like Maddie's) answers the door. I am guessing that she is Maddie's mom.

"Hey grams" the twins say with joy, hugging her. She smiles and kisses their heads. "Hi grams" Ethan and Eddie give her a kiss on the cheek. I step forward and she hugs me.

"You must be Samantha! I've always wanted a granddaughter. You're so pretty. You can call me grams like the rest of the boys " she says smiling, I return her hug.

"I've always wanted a grandmother. You are very fashionable, I like it" She smiled widely and gave me another hug.

"Boys you go play in the backyard. I want to get to know Sam" Grams says excitedly, the boys go outside. She leads me into what I think is the living room, and she sits down on her leather couch and pats the seat next to her, motioning me to sit.

"So tell me a little about yourself"

"Well, I like to sing and dance. I don't like shopping very much, I love Maddie and the boys with all my heart, I am dating Jake and Maddie and I got the boys and two of my girl friends to start a band. It's really cool. I love it here" Her smile widened.

"Wow, a band! Finally they are doing something besides video games. If you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" She asks, I immediately tense up. I guess she noticed because she said "If it makes you uncomfortable, I understand. You don't have to answer"

"No, it's okay. My dad passed away when I was 8 and my mother didn't want me anymore. Luckily I have Maddie and the boys, they are like Family" I reply, her smile immediately turns into a frown.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I'm glad you find happiness here. What do you like to do for fun?"

"Well, I like to write stories and sing while playing my guitar, oh and I like writing poems"

"That's great. We have a keyboard, drums and guitars in the garage. Can you play me something?" She asks, I smile. "Actually we all can Ill be right back" I started smirking and ran into the backyard.

"Guys, Story Of Us is a go. Grams said they have all the instruments in the garage. Let's do this" We go into the garage and plug in our instruments. Maddie took Grams downstairs so she is already down here watching.

When we were done playing, Grams had tears in her eyes. "Your Gramps would have loved to see what you have all become. That was amazing, you should enter in a contest"

"Actually, we perform on Friday nights in Central Park" Toby says with a smile.

"Well maybe one day, I'll come see you guys perform"

"Really?" Ethan asks excitedly, she nods. "Really. You kids are my family, including you Samantha. I love you all and if this is what you guys really want to do then I'm going to support you all the way" she replies, this time it's my turn to smile.

"Grams, there's something that we need to tell you" Jake intertwines our fingers together. Grams just smiles widely.

"I know. I approve. As long as you don't break her heart, I won't brake you" grams says to Jake. I couldn't help but chuckle as he looks scared.

"I'm guessing nobody told her about that one time- ow" Mikey was about to spill the beans so I kicked him. Oh well, he deserved it.

"We have all made some mistakes in life, but this is definitely not one of them" I reply with a smile, glaring at Mikey.

"Well that's good to know. I'm glad that my drink- OW" Ethan was about to say drinking buddy but I guess that they are saints around grams. Boy are they stupid. Rule number one about women, they know everything.
------

"Bye Grams love you!" The boys say while heading out the door. I run up to her and hug her tight.

"What was that for?" She asks with a smile. I sigh and take in her features. "I've never had a grandmother so you're very special to me and I want to hold on to the time we have together and live in the present"

"Well thank you very much. You're special to me too" she replied, giving me another hug. We get into the car and I see that I am stuck sitting with the twins again. Are you kidding me?!

"Hey Justin look, its your bae" Toby points the camera at me, Justin blows a kiss at me. "Hey boo" Toby just starts hysterically laughing so I send him daggers.

"Listen douche, f*ck off. I am taken, I am not your bae or boo or whatever so get that f*cking straight. Stop being a duchebag and go find someone your own age" I reply angrily, all the boys go "OOOHHHHHH"

I grab my phone out and start texting Jake

J- hey;)

S- hey. I wish we could be sitting together

J- same. Stupid brothers. I guess nobody wants to sit with the twins

S- yeah. I mean I don't mind Mikey or Toby, it's just Justin

J- well he's a duchebag

S- lol that kid seriously needs to get a life

"Ooo who ya texting?" Toby looks over my shoulder, I pull away and chuckle. "You better not be sending nudes to Jake" Mikey says with a chuckle, I give him a disgusted look.

"Ew what the f*ck no! I am not that kind of girl. I'm not a f*cking whore"

"Yeah and I'm not like that either" Jake adds on, grabbing Mikey's guitar. He starts strumming to make fun of Mikey

"You're so mean!" Mikey whines like a girl, I shake my head. "No, you're a douche" All the boys go "OOOOOHHHH" and I smile satisfied.

"If I would've known that that would get him to shut up, I would have done it hours ago"

I love my family. They make me happy and make me smile. Just as I think everything is going good, I get a text

Emily- hey Sammykins, what do you think Matthew jr. would say about you and Jake? I'm gonna tell him

Oh shit. I am so screwed.
------

When I finally get back into my room, I plopped on top of my bed. Just as I was about to close my eyes, my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Samantha Grace Scott! You are to young to have a boyfriend"

"Matt, I'm seventeen. Stop with the big brother act, I know you started dating at 14" I snap defensively, he sighs.

"Yes. I was a guy, I had needs. I'm just a normal big brother looking after his sister"

"If you were looking after me, you would have saved me from the numerous beatings I got after dad died. But no. You had to move out and I had to suffer alone. Thanks a lot big bro" I yell hanging up the phone.

Matthew is my big brother (he's 22), two years before my dad passed, he was stupid and decided that he wanted to go to boarding school. So in case you haven't noticed, I am pissed at him for not being there when I needed him most.

He calls me back but I decline it numerous times. Oh god. How did Emily get his number? I am gonna be in so much trouble.