Changes

Melody
Chapter 2

She definitely had a new attitude on life. Her confidence went from 35% to 1000% percent. She didn't have it when we was together. I watched as some girl walked up to her and grabbed her hand. She looked up and shook her head.

"Here. Share this with yo greedy sister and your girlfriend that is staring daggers into me," she said and gave me this sexy ass half smiled.

I have to admit she always was sexy as fuck when she was lit. And she was way pass lit. It was something about her attitude made me drawn to her. It was making her sexier by the minute and it was confusing me. I still someplace in me I have feelings for her. She clearly still had them for me by the way she looked at me.

I watched as she brought the white styrofoam cup from a place called Lucky Dog's to her lips. I watched as she sipped on the purple substance.

"What is it?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

I looked down at my hand seeing as she had pushed the cup into it.

"Dirty Sprite. Enjoy," she said as she stood up.

I watched as the girl pulled her into the middle of the floor and started to move her ass on Nova.

"All these diamonds ain't nobody cold as us
Literally I'm cold as fuck
I need Canadian Goose
I need to get a Moncler
Diamonds so cold need some soup..." Everyone started rapping.

"What's in the cup?" Channel asked me as she eyed it.

I listen to the song change to Nasty by bandit gang Marco.

"That's my song hoe," I rapped along as I watched as Nova, Krissy and two other girls lined up and started strolling.

I didn't even know that Nova had joined the sorority her kid sister was in. I know she mentioned it. I was a bit jealous because I had always wanted to but I didn't get to finish out my college days. I smiled as I watched them look real serious as they continue their moves and some people I guess from other frats joined in. I shook my head. I felt the vibe of college and it was pretty damn nice. But for some reason I couldn't help but have my attention drawn to my ex. Her whole treating me like a friend or someone she knows in passing was puzzling. In reality she should hate me. I called her all types of names that broke her. She tried to get me back but I was happy. I think she saw that and just respected my wishes. That was one thing about her she was a sweetheart.

I watched as Krissy started to move her body agaisnt Nova. I shook my head and sipped on the cup in my hand.

"Wooo shit," I said as I looked at my sister and placed my hand on my chest.

No wonder she was so fucked up. This weed and no telling what else she on would have made me OD. I handed my sister the cup. She sipped it and her eyes got wide.

"Where you get this?" She asked me.

"Nova," I said and rolled my eyes as my sister sipped more.

"She Wildin," my sister said and laughed.

"Agreed," I laughed as she handed Bianca the cup.

"Dirty Sprite?" She asked me.

I nodded my head as she sipped it and smiled. I smiled back at her. My girl was sexy as hell and I was getting buzzed, but for some reason she wasn't sexy as Nova. That thought danced around my head. I shook those thoughts as the night of drama crossed my mind soon left as I sat back and relaxed more in the couch. It was turning into a okay night.