Chapter 34

Troyes POV

"Thank you, Troye" Nicola says. I'm sitting in a room with Connor's siblings. They've been asking me questions. About my family. About what I enjoy. About our relationship. They've of course told me if I hurt their brother I'm dead. But other than that they're very nice.

"For what?" I ask and Brandon smiles.

"For making our brother happy again. He was always such a happy kid. But then dad died and that just all. Left. Until you came along. So thank you" Dustin says and I smile and nod.

"You don't have to thank me for that. Of course I'm going to try to make him as happy as possible. Thats what I do for the people I care about" I say and Dustin sighs.

"We're going to thank you anyways" Brandon says and then stands up. He walks over to me and hugs me, catching me by surprise. "Thank you for bringing our brother back." He pulls away and I nod.

"Of course"

We all leave the room and when I see Connor I smile. His eyes are bright. Full of excitement and happiness. He's smiling like I've never seen him smile before and I never want that smile to go away.

This. This is why I am here. Why I haven't left. To see his eyes shine. To see his smile. To make him happy. To keep him happy. To love him unconditionally and promise him that I'll never leave. That we will have a forever together and nothing is going to change that. That is why I'm here. I'm not missing that. There's no way.

I met his siblings and Connor was right. They like me. Or at least I think they do. And from the look on Connor's face I know he's happy with how things played out. And as long as he's happy, I am too.

Connor grabs my hand and guides me to the back door. When we're both outside with nothing but the sounds of birds singing and leaves blowing in the wind, he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I lay my head on his chest and breathe in his scent, smiling at the sound of his heartbeat.

"I told you they would love you" he says and I nod. I don't want to say anything and mess this up. This moment. Just Connor and I. Alone together with nothing but happiness filling the air.

He pulls away and looks down at me, staring into my eyes and I'm awestruck. He's beautiful. Everything about him. Inside and out. His personality. His laugh. His eyes. Just everything. He leans down and kisses me, but pulls away too soon.

"I got you something" he whispers and reaches into his back pocket. He pulls out a cd case and hands it to me. I open it up and look at what he had written on the otherwise blank disk.

Real or not real? Forever.

I smile and hug him once again. "Thank you. So much." I say and he pulls me closer.

"I told you I would make a cd for you. You haven't even listened to it yet. Why are you thanking me?" He asks and I smile. Real.

"Because I have an amazing boyfriend that I don't deserve. Because you took time out of your day to make this for me" I say and he laughs.

"Well, you know, I really didn't want to but" he says and laughs making me frown. Not real. I kiss him once again, a little longer this time, but then drag him back in the house and up to his room.

"Can we listen?" I ask and hand him the disk.

"Only if you thank me with a kiss" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I did that already"

"I don't care" he says and I smile before kissing him again. He brings his hand up to cup my cheek and deepen the kiss, moving his lips with mine. He puts his other hand on my hip, and my skin is ignited with a fire only he brings.

"Okay. I want to listen" I say and he groans, but moves to put the disk into his stereo. The first notes play through the speaker and I smile.

Connor comes back over to where I am now sitting on the bed and he pulls me onto his lap. When I'm in place, straddling his lap, he lays his head on my shoulder and I feel him breathe in deeply. I place my hand on his hips, running them up and down his sides and I feel him shiver under my touch.

"If you don't like it I don't blame you. Not many peo-"

"Connor, I love it. It's beautiful" I say and he nods, never bringing his head off my shoulder. We sit in silence, enjoying the music and each other. Just being together.

"I'm ready to go" he says and I tilt my head to the side. He lifts up to look me in the eyes, dead serious. "I'm ready to leave with you Troye. We could make it. We can do this" he says and I smile.

"You're one hundred percent sure about this? I don't want to force you into any-" he cuts me off by kissing me. Softly. When he pulls away he looks at me, staring into my blue eyes with his beautiful green.

"Real or not real? I love you" he says and I nod.

"Real" I smile. Real.

"Real or not real? You love me"

"Real"

"Then let's do this. Let's have a forever together. Away from all this hell thats surrounding you. I'm ready and I know that you are too" he says and I smile. Real. I nod and then begin to cry. How did I get so lucky? To have someone to understand me. To want to help me.

I know that it's going to be hard. But I also know that Connor won't let it tear us apart. And I won't either. I'm going to try my hardest. And I'm positive he will too. We're going to make it. We're going to be okay. We'll have each other and that's all we need.

I know that this ride will be a crazy one. But I'm strapped in and I'm ready to go. And from the look in Connors eyes, I know that he is too.

So here's to forever.

Let's go.

A/N. Oh man. That's it. The end. What a ride. Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me throughout this journey. Thank you for giving me tips and opinions and helping me get through some tough times.

Just

Thank you.

I love you all. So so so so so much.

Goodbye.

For now.