Chapter 21

TROYE SIVAN MELLET!!!! WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO COMPLETELY WRECK PEOPLES LIVES WITH YOUR GOOD LOOKS????!!!! Okay I think I'm done. Just need to take a breather. Enjoy!

Connor's POV

I wake up to the alarm going off and reach over and turn it off while moving the least amount possible. I don't want to wake the beautiful boy beside me even though I know I'll have to in a few minutes.

I look down at his sleeping figure and smile. His hair is laying flat on his forehead and is slightly disheveled from sleep. His mouth is slightly agape and he is letting out the softest snores I've ever heard in my life. He is still cuddled up to me, with his head laying on my chest and his arm laying across my stomach. He's absolutely beautiful and I can't help but stare.

I look over at the clock and see that more time has passed than I thought. I need to wake him up before his or my parents realize that he isn't where he is supposed to be. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind too much but I'm not sure how Troye's parents would react and I'm not taking any chances.

I move a little trying to get out from under him and he holds on to me tighter than before. I smile and try again. I successfully get untangled from Troye and climb out of bed. Troye's eyebrows furrow but he still doesn't open his eyes. He moves his arms across the bed as if he is trying to find something and huffs when there is nothing there. He turns his back on me and cuddles into the blanket and shortly after, begins snoring again.

I walk up to the bed and sit on the edge. I grab his arm softly and gently shake him to try and get him up.

"Troye. We need to get you home so you don't get in trouble. Please wake up" I say and he groans. I shake him again, slightly more this time and he still doesn't move. This time I'm the one to groan. If he doesn't get up, we could both very possible get in trouble.

After a few more attempts at waking him, I decide that that strategy won't work and I need to figure something else out. I won't pour water on him. That's just rude. I don't want him to be mad.

I lean over close to his ear and whisper softly,"get up, Troye" before kissing right below his ear. He squirms a little but still doesn't move. I begin to kiss down his neck to where I know I will get a reaction and he turns to me before I even get a chance.

"Good morning, Connor" Troye says, his voice lower and raspier than usual. I lean down and kiss him on the forehead gently before getting up. He groans and this causes me to laugh.

"You have to get up or we're both screwed. I don't want you to get in trouble" I say and he smiles. "Oh and don't get ready for school" I say. He looks at me funny, confusion evident in his eyes and I laugh. He's so cute. "Don't question it" I say and he nods, smiling sleepily.

"Will you help me over to my room?" He asks and I nod.

I go over to my window and open it, careful not to make too much noise. Troye left his window open last night so we don't have to worry about that.

"Be careful" I say and he nods. He carefully makes his way across the small gap in between our houses and into his window with barely any struggle. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Oh! I almost forgot" he says. He sticks his head out and motions for me to do the same. When I have my head out the window, he leans over and kisses me on the lips softly. He pulls away after a moment and I smile up at him. "Thank you, Connor" he says and I tilt my head to the side to show I'm confused. "For letting me come over last night. I know you probably didn't want me to. I-" he tries to go on but I shake my head and shush him.

Real or Not Real? (Tronnor) (boyxboy) (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें