Chapter 17(that picture is not okay)

Connor's POV

The night after  I kissed Troye for the first time, I was barely able to sleep. I was so happy and excited it was like my mind wasn't able to shut off. It was a good reason to not be able to sleep though and I wouldn't change a thing.

The whole rest of the week was amazing. At school, Troye and were constantly flirting and messing around with each other. Tyler would look at us knowingly but he didn't say anything and neither will I. I wonder if Troye told him? I wouldn't really mind if he did. Tyler wouldn't tell anyone if we didn't want him to. He might want to but I know he wouldn't. He's not that type of person. I don't think he is anyways. No. He's not.

All week at school, the winter formal was basically the only thing anyone was talking about. People were already asking people to go with them and planning when they would go dress shopping. I wasn't worried about it. If I got asked then I would go but if I didn't it was fine. I'll just hang out with Tyler and Troye. All will be good in the world.

I keep telling myself that if I don't go it will be fine but I really want to go. More I want to go with a certain person. A certain person with blue eyes and curly hair. A certain person who's lips taste sweet and magical. A person I crave to be around all the time. A certain person named Troye Sivan.

I'm taken away from my thoughts by my phone ringing. It's Tyler.

"Hey Tyler!" I say and he laughs.

"Hey Connor. Do you have any plans today?" He asks. I think it through and realize I don't.

"No. Not that I know of. Why? Should I be scared?" I ask teasingly and he laughs slightly.

"No. I don't think so. Can I come over?" He asks and I get excited.

"Sure! Troye?" I ask and he laughs somewhat evilly.

"Nope. Not today. I have to ask you something" he says and I laugh again. He's such a weirdo. It's great.

"Okay. Well I'll be here"

"I'll be over in a few minutes. Bye"

"Bye"

I run my hands through my hair, making sure it's not absolutely a disaster and go downstairs.

"Hey mom. Is it okay if Tyler comes over for a while?" I ask. Mom had met Tyler once or twice. They get along really well and I know she won't care but it still feels right to ask.

"You know I don't care. He's welcome anytime!" She says and I laugh at the excited look on her face. We hear a knock on the door and she gets excited again. I laugh and go to the door. I open it to see Tyler with a wide smile on his face.

"Hey Tyler!"

"Hey Connor. We have a lot of things to talk about. Sorry this is kind of last minute" he says and I laugh.

"It's fine. I never have plans anyways" I say and we laugh because it's true.

"Hey Tyler! How've you been?" Mom asks and pulls Tyler in for a hug.

"Oh I've been absolutely wonderful. And I think your son had too" he says, wiggling his eyebrows. I furrow mine in confusion and Tyler laughs.

"I want to know later bud for right now you boys go talk. It seems like Tyler had a lot he wants to say and I don't want him to explode before he says it" mom says and laughs at her own joke. Tyler grabs my arm and drags me upstairs to my room.

"I'm warning you, it's a mess"

"It's fine. I'm sure mine is way worse" he says and opens the door. "What are you talking about? This looks spotless and organized compared to mine" he says and I laugh. It's not to me but okay.

"Okay, so what did you want to talk about?" I ask and he sits in my desk chair. I sit on my bed and wait for him to speak up.

"I'm just gonna get right to it. Don't be nervous and please please please answer this truthfully" he says and waits for me to agree to continue. I nod my head and he smiles. "Are you straight?" I stop for a minute, thrown off by the question. I've never heard of someone asking someone if they were straight. Gay, yea. People ask people that all the time, I'm sure. But that was a weird question.

As soon as it sets in what he's asked, I get nervous. I've never came out to a friend before. Well I'm sure Troye knows but I haven't told him. It's different. It may not seem like it but it is.

"Not exactly" I say and he laughs.

"Not exactly? Are you bi?" He asks and I laugh.

"I'm gay" I say and he laughs and then doesn't say anything. "Are you okay"

"I told Troye you were gay. He would not believe me though. God, that boy is stubborn. He should've listened to me. Mama knows best" he says and I laugh.

"Why were you and Troye talking about my sexuality?" I say and laugh.

"Cause Troye has this huge thing for you but he was afraid to go for it because he was afraid you were straight. He said he didn't want you to think he was a freak" all of this spews out of his mouth so fast I don't even think he realizes what he has said until it's out in the open. He slaps a hand over his mouth and his eyes go wide. "I wasn't supposed to tell you that" he says. Nothing could wipe the smile off my face right now. I know we kissed and everything but I needed more confirmation. I think I might need a little more but this is still a big step.

"Does he really?" I ask, my voice coming out so low I don't even know if he can hear me.

"Have you not seen the way he's been with you lately? All flirty and sweet." He says and I shrug. "You've been kind of different towards him this week too. Do you like him?" He asks and I look down in my lap. I nod my head and he squeals. "Oh my gosh! I ship it so hard! I'm planning the wedding and you can't stop me" he says and I laugh. "Had anything happened between you guys?!" He asks and I blush. "Something has. Oh my god my heart can't take this! What happened? Was it something small. Did you hold his hand? Did you cuddle until he fell asleep. Ohhhh. Did you kiss him?" He asks and I nod. "You kissed him!" He yells and I laugh but nod nonetheless.

"It wasn't anything big. Just a small little kiss. But it we still magical. I still haven't forgot what his lips feel like. Oh my god Tyler, you don't even know" I say. Tyler smiles at me and laughs.

"Good job" he says and I laugh.

"Thank you" and then in comes mom.

"Who did Connor kiss?!"

A/N hey guys!! I like this chapter. Tyler knows! And Connor's mom. I like it. Hope you do too!!

Hope you have a flipping fantastic day/night/whatever. Love you all so so much!!!!! Thank you for reading!!!! Bye!!!!!!!!!