Chapter 7

Troye's POV

I'm so fricken happy. Connor is my new neighbor! I don't know how I didn't put two and two together and realize that he was who moved in over there. I have to tell Tyler.

I pull out my phone and go to his contact and call him. He answers on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Why do people say it like a question? Like they don't know who's on the other side" I say and he laughs.

"What put you in such a good mood?" He asks and I smile.

"You'll never guess" I say. He's silent for a few moments, trying to figure out what I'm so happy about.

"Yea I have no idea. What is it"

"You know how those people just moved in next door?" I ask.

"Yea. What about them?"

"That's Connor and his mom! Connor is my new neighbor! God, I'm so happy, Tyler. Now if we all want to hang out together it won't be as hard because two of us are already really close. And you only live a couple minutes away too! This is great." After I finish my rambling Tyler chuckles.

"Now it'll be easier for you to sneak in his window at night, Troye. God, this is great isn't it?" He says and then laughs.

"Shut up, Tyler"

"Oh. Speaking of it being easy for all of us to hang out, do you want to all go somewhere tomorrow? Something fun?" Tyler asks and I nod even though he can't see me. After realizing my stupid mistake I correct myself.

"Yea, sure. I'll have to ask my parents though. Do you want to ask Connor. Or I can. It doesn't really matter to me" I ask.

"Do you care to? I have to go take a shower" he asks.

"Yea sure. Bye Tyler"

"Bye" he says and hangs up. Nothing can kill my mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I wake up at around nine and start to get ready for a fun day with Tyler and Connor. We decided we were going bowling. We'll Have to drive for a while but it'll be fine. I asked my parents and they said yes. Probably because I don't go out often so they want me to every chance I get.

After a quick shower, I get dressed and fix my hair. I skip down the stairs and go into the kitchen. I make some coffee in a cup I can take with me and go out and sit on the porch, waiting for Tyler. He said he would be here around 9:30. I sit on the porch for a few minutes before I see Tyler's car turn the corner. He pulls into our small driveway and stops in front of the house. I hop in and Tyler has a bright smile on his face.

"Hey Troye boy" he says and I smile.

"Hey Tilly" I say and we both laugh at the silly nicknames. "Today is going to be great" I say and he nods before pulling out of my driveway and into Connor's. He honks the horn and a few seconds later Connor walks out the front door with a smile on his face as usual.

"Hey guys!" He says and he gets in the car and we both call out small hello's and Tyler starts driving.

"Do y'all want to get something to eat? I'm starving" Tyler asks and I nod. I haven't eaten this morning so why not?

"Yea. I haven't ate this morning" I say and Connor nods.

"Me either" Connor says. "So what are the plans for today"

"Well we are for sure going bowling. I haven't been in forever. I'm really excited. But other than that I don't care. Whatever y'all want to do" Tyler says smiling like an excited 5 year old.