Chapter 25

Troye's POV

I've never seen Connor in so much pain. I was afraid to say anything because I didn't want to say the wrong thing. He seemed so fragile. Like if you touched him he was going to break and I hated seeing him this way. But I didn't know how to fix it.

He just fell asleep a few moments ago and all I can think about is how, even though he is asleep, he looks scared. Like someone is going to come and take everything from him. As if that hasn't happened already.

Until today I had absolutely no idea that Connor wasn't an only child. Much less that he had three other siblings. One younger and two older. He must have loved them so much. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have brothers and sisters. I don't know what I would do without them.

I had no idea what had happened to his father. I don't know if he had left them or his parents had divorced. I had no idea what had happened to his dad but the way he talked about him, they seemed close. I can't even begin to imagine how absolutely terrible this was and is for him.

Watching him break down completely made Connor so angry. Connor didn't deserve this. How could anyone so precious deserve something so unforgivable. So terrible that absolutely nothing would make you think of it any other way. Just terrible. Horrible. Bad. Scary. Life changing. And not for the better.

As I sit here, going through the list of things Connor's situation could be called, I feel something wet on my arm. I look down and see that Connor is crying in his sleep. Should I wake him? I don't want him to get mad but I don't want him to keep seeing whatever he is even more. So I wake him.

"Connor. Baby wake up" Connor eyes open and he looks at me with wide eyes but then realization dawns on him and he calms down. "Are you okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Why do you ask?"

"Connor, you're crying. What's wrong" he looks into his lap but I grab his chin and force him to look at me. I lean in and kiss away a few of the tears that have fallen to his cheeks.

"Just a bad dream. That's all" he says and I smile sadly. A piece of his hair falls into his eyes and I gently push it back, afterwards dragging my thumb carefully across the scar on his forehead.

"What happened?" I ask and he looks at me, confusion evident in his eyes. "What's this scar?" I ask running my thumb over it once again.

"Oh. That dumb thing? I fell off the bed when I was little. Hit the dresser. I hate this scar so much" he says and rolls his eyes at the last sentence.

"Why do you hate it?" I ask and he shrugs, looking up towards his forehead as if he could see it.

"It's just ugly" he says and I shake my head. I kiss the scar and then peck him on the lips.

"It is not ugly. I think it makes you more you. If that makes sense. Like if you didn't have it, it wouldn't be the same. You wouldn't be the same Connor Franta" I say and he laughs.

"I'm sure I would be, Troye" he says and I sigh.

"Just let me have my moment" I say and he laughs again. I'm glad I could make him smile. Get his mind off of what happened earlier. I hate seeing my baby upset. "And besides, even if it doesn't change your personality, it's cute" I say and he scrunches up his nose.

"I'm going to have to disagree" he says and I shake my head. "And you can't say anything. You're literally perfect" he says and this time I'm the one to laugh.

"I am not, by far, perfect. I've got plenty of things wrong with me. I'm not athletic, I'm too skinny, my hair is way too curly, and this little birthmark under my eye just gets on my nerves" I say and he laughs.

"Okay. Just because you are not athletic does not mean you can't be amazing. You are not too skinny" he says putting quotations around the 'too skinny'. "And that birthmark under your eye is absolutely fricken adorable"

"Oh wow. Now I feel manly"

"Oh please. You couldn't be manly if you tried" he says and I laugh.

"That's not true. I'm sure if I tried I could be" I say and he laughs. He grabs my hand and examines my light blue fingernails.

"I'm sorry Troye, but this doesn't exactly scream manly" he says and I laugh once again.

"I do not have time for your gender rolls Connor Franta" I say and he flashes that beautiful smile.

"I love you" he says and I smile back at him. This is the first time he has said it first. It's a big deal to me. I lean over and kiss him on the forehead.

"I love you" then he moves closer to me and straddles my lap.

"I love you more" he says and I smile.

"Impossible" I say before capturing his lips with mine. This kiss is slow and I know that Connor isn't trying to hint at anything more. Which I am thankful for.

Before we know it, we are out of breath and feel like we're going to die. But in a good way. Connor places his hand on my cheek gently and rubs his thumb right underneath my eye. Right where my hated birthmark is.

"You're beautiful, Troye. Please don't let anyone tell you otherwise" he says. I try to look down. Try to hide so he won't see the heat rising to my cheeks but he tilts my head back up. "Did I just make Troye Sivan blush?" This causes me to blush deeper and he smiles. He kisses the tip of my nose before climbing off of me.

Connor lays down beside me and yawns, stretching out onto the bed before pulling the covers to his chin.

"Are you cold?" I ask and he nods before pulling the covers up and letting me crawl under. I cuddle up against him in an attempt to heat up his shivering body and eventually it works. But that's because he has fallen asleep once again. This time, though, he doesn't seem scared or unhappy. He seems content in out little blanket burrito of warmth And so am I.

A/N Hello readers!!!!!! Sorry for the filler chapter. I know that literally nothing happened this chapter and I'll try to make it better. I've got writers block. Or maybe my writer just hates the clock. Please tell my if you understood that. I need to find my fellow skeletons. (TØP)

Anyways.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! Tell me if you have any ideas or ways I could improve my writing. I want to know what you have to say! I love knowing what you guys think about my story. You telling me things you love about it make my days so much better.

Thank you guys for reading and sticking with me throughout this journey. It means a lot that you care enough to take the time to read what I put out there. Thank you so much.

Until next time!!!! Bye!!!!