Chapter 11

Connor's POV

After we finish the movie, we sit around and talk about nothing, enjoying each other's company for a while. It's been a really great day and I don't want it to end but it's already starting to get kinda late.

"Well guys, I hate to, but I should really get going. It's starting to get kinda late and I don't want mom to worry about me" I say and Troye sighs.

"Do you have to go? I'm having so much fun" he says looking down.

"Yea. I really wish I could stay, but I don't want her to worry" I say and Troye nods.

"You could call her and let her know that you're fine. Ask if you could stay a little while longer" Tyler suggests and I nod. I'm so stupid. Why didn't I think about that.

"Yea. Okay. I'll go call her real quick. I'll be right back"

Troye's POV

Connor gets up and walks outside to call his mom. As soon as the door shuts Tyler squeals, scaring me half to death.

"You soooooo like him!" Tyler says, excitement covering his face. I laugh and shake my head.

"I just met him, Tyler" I say and he shakes his head.

"Doesn't matter. You like him. Troye boy has a crush!" He says and I laugh.

"A crush. A small crush. It's not even going to go anywhere. There's no way he would ever like me like that. And we don't even know if he's gay, Tyler" I say and Tyler shrugs.

"You could still try" after he says this, I laugh and nod my head.

"Okay. I'll try but nothing is going to happen. No-thing" I say and he shakes his head.

"You don't know that" he says in a singsong voice making me laugh.

Just then Connor walks in laughing.

"Did I just hear you call him Troye boy?" He asks and Tyler nods.

"Yep" he says, popping the 'p' "I've been calling him that for as long as I can remember. He never protested" Tyler says and I laugh.

"That is so a lie. I asked you to stop doing that for ages. You never did so I just gave up" I say, smiling.

"I think it's cute" Connor says and Tyler elbows me in the side. I blush and look down at my hands. Connor laughs and then joins me and Tyler on our seats in the floor.

"Mom said I could stay for as long as I wanted. I hope she'll be okay" Connor says with a worried look on his face. "So what do you guys want to do?" He asks and Tyler perks up instantly.

"Let's go swimming" he says and I laugh.

"Tyler, you do realize it's almost the end of November?" I ask and he nods.

"Let's do it" Connor says and I sigh. I'm not getting out of this. On the bright side, I get to see Connor shirtless.

"Fine. I'll go grab you guys some swim suits" I say and go upstairs. I change into mine quickly and then go to Tyde's room to grab some for Tyler and Connor. They're both a little bigger than me and so is Tyde so I'm hoping they will fit.

"Here you go" I say, handing the swim suits over. "I'm pretty sure they'll fit"

"Thanks. I'm so excited. It's been so long since I've been swimming" he says, smiling.

After we all change into our swimsuits, we grab everything we will need, like drinks and towels, and walk out the door. I told them that there was a place behind my house that my family and I went swimming all the time at during the summer. You have to walk through the woods quite a ways but it's worth it.